FIRST JEEP! need some cool easy mods that dont brake the bank - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > FIRST JEEP! need some cool easy mods that dont brake the bank

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #46
vizro
1997 TJ Wrangler 

great quick tips thanks

vizro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #47
apayne
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSpade View Post
Direct replacement LED tail lights they cost about $70. Easiest way to get a great look and better functionality without having to cut into the body or lose your DOT compliance. I bought these about a year ago and I have been in the mud, the sand, the hills, just about everywhere and not one single problem. I live in the same city as the guy who sells them so i got to see his parts warehouse and discuss the manufacturing process. This guy put a lot of effort into these and it payed off because these really are a great product with easy installation. They come with all of the hardware and stuff needed for the installation minus the screwdriver and socket set. All in all a cheap way to upgrade your Jeep and change the look a little.

Ebay Seller: http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/mlochridge/

Lights isntalled on 2000 TJ Sahara, in this pic the lights are about a year old.
Got the same ones about a month ago. I love them!
apayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013, 11:48 AM   #48
MarlboroWrangle

license plate relocation to the spare (maybe with a backup light)/some diamond plate protection/fogs of course
MarlboroWrangle is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.