Dummy Guide-Putting Hole Vents in Hood - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Dummy Guide-Putting Hole Vents in Hood

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 08-14-2011, 06:08 AM   #61
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartt View Post
Im having the hardest time finding aluminum soffit vents? can you give me some kind of link please
http://www.bestlouver.com/round-soffit-vents/

Jeff88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2011, 06:52 AM   #62
TxJeeper20
1982 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadetastic View Post
Multiple holes in the jeep? Lol sorry just had to be a smarta**

Working on another mod, I know there are threads out there for it But for my TJ a mortar ammo can into console with
built-in solar panel, subwoofer/amp, backseat heater, switch panel and additional backseat 12v plugins & lights, I'm trying to do it under $100 bucks. Will post soon! Still waiting on parts and working on electrical diagram

Thank god for eBay & amazon
there is a guy on here that turned a 50 cal ammo can into a speakerbox for 6x9s I was considering using my tuffbox I deployed with into a subbox/storage( no backseat) and the 120mm ammo can center console sonuds like a great idea tons of room for speakers and extra room for stuff, but how will you pad where your arm goes ?

also I like the idea about the solar charger seen it for years on a few of our trucks
2003 Honda VTX 1300R
2005 Infiniti G35
TxJeeper20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2011, 03:07 PM   #63
moggie99
1996 ZJ 

Best photos on the forum!
moggie99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-20-2012, 11:29 AM   #64
braindamage83
2004 LJ Wrangler 

old thread = first mod. Great idea & thanx for posting
braindamage83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #65
daurwid
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Thank you for making it look easy! I need to put in some hood vents on mine at some point so your guide was very intuitive and gave me some great ideas.
daurwid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2012, 08:44 AM   #66
mogo116
2013 JK Wrangler 

before i do this does anyone have problems with the water splashing in on the battery?

[B][COLOR="Orange"]MY BUILD[/COLOR][/B]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/no-pulp-2dr-13-jk-rubicon-build-1461729/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/no-pulp-2dr-13-jk-rubicon-build-1461729/[/URL]
[B]Registry[/B]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f288/no-pulp-1462178/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f288/no-pulp-1462178/[/URL]
mogo116 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #67
frhrwa
Fish'n Fool

1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytard View Post
Damn, that turned out great.
the holes or the pretty jeeper? I have to go back to the thread and check out the holes I guess.. also, did you check out hood louvres? we used to louver hoods years ago..
Unread 01-04-2013, 06:07 AM   #68
obxcarolina
1999 TJ Wrangler 

what ever happened to the center console write up. i think everyone would like another write up
obxcarolina is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2013, 06:06 AM   #69
Jadetastic
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obxcarolina View Post
what ever happened to the center console write up. i think everyone would like another write up
Hey guys sorry I have not been replying or posting new How To's-

Right Before I left I just had the Jeep Rhinolined with Solarmax inside and out- lets just say it didnt go as smooth as I wanted. And Im sure I have many fixes to do when I get home.

But I promise Ill keep you guys updated... only 4 months left of this deployment & living out of a bag jumping around the AOR.

Had to put my jeep projects on the back burner- Im helping my husband put his CJ back together; taking out the manual transmission turning it to an Automatic. Im sure Ill have some pics and how to's with his CJ - Now I cant promise you his cleavage is better than mine haha ok enough about that.

Thanks
Jade
Unread 01-05-2013, 08:02 AM   #70
frhrwa
Fish'n Fool

1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadetastic View Post
Hey guys sorry I have not been replying or posting new How To's-

Right Before I left I just had the Jeep Rhinolined with Solarmax inside and out- lets just say it didnt go as smooth as I wanted. And Im sure I have many fixes to do when I get home.

But I promise Ill keep you guys updated... only 4 months left of this deployment & living out of a bag jumping around the AOR.

Had to put my jeep projects on the back burner- Im helping my husband put his CJ back together; taking out the manual transmission turning it to an Automatic. Im sure Ill have some pics and how to's with his CJ - Now I cant promise you his cleavage is better than mine haha ok enough about that.

Thanks
Jade
Cleavage, let me see, that's part of the clutch lever linkage, no, its part of the suspension I'm sure.. uh... no, maybe better think about this.. maybe that's where this part came from? part of the cleavage assembly?
031-1.jpg  
Unread 01-05-2013, 09:44 AM   #71
Kuntryboy816
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Ha ha! Plumbers cleavage!?! Epic!
Unread 01-17-2013, 02:51 PM   #72
KateKGB
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperCJ7 View Post
And don't forget your "strategically framed" cleavage shots. I mean, who wears low-cut thin t-shirts in a shop scenario while welding, grinding, etc?
I do. They dont get in the way and the breathe better. Plus- nothing wrong with feeling sexy while working on your jeep. Keep it up OP- you are awesome, Im keeping an eye on your work.
[SIZE="4"]'05 Unlimited Rubicon - Sahara Edition #431[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal
A generation born, to witness the end of the world[/B]
KateKGB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2013, 02:59 PM   #73
Demp
2013 JK Wrangler 

A sign I'm getting old and work in an industrial design firm: First thing I thought was her shirt would make OSHA drop a brick. I couldn't imagine metal shavings in such a place
Demp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #74
nikondsindent
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Very nice I was looking to do some louvers but this seems like a great look and practical
nikondsindent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:29 AM   #75
erogenia
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Pretty good write up
erogenia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.