Clutch Pedal...Im Short - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Clutch Pedal...Im Short

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-19-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
Tjholly99

Clutch Pedal...Im Short

I just got a 99 TJ...I love it! Im 5'2" on a good day and do not like riding so close to the freaking steering wheel (air bag). I need to extend the clutch pedal out a little...some one has to have some advice for me because my husband will never let me live it down if I order pedal extensions for "little people"

image-3662459356.jpg  
Tjholly99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 03:36 PM   #2

At a bicycle shop you can still get those blocks that go around the pedals of a bike like when you were a kid. It'll attach the same way on a Clutch pedal but only do the top side so the pedal still goes to the floor.
416469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 10:53 PM   #3
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

You can do the top and bottom side if you're careful. Just put a small spacer between two pedals with longer bolts than shown and it should hold just fine. I needed something bigger because my left ankle is half titanium and I don't have much control over it. These pedals also give great grip over the stock rubber when its rainy, snowy,muddy or icy outside and it sticks to your shoes.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.