Cleaning solution for Bestop - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Cleaning solution for Bestop

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-10-2014, 06:25 PM   #1
GTNMUDY
1984 CJ7 

Cleaning solution for Bestop

I have a Bestop soft top for my 84 CJ7. The top is a different type of plastic material but the sides and doors are a fabric material. About 20 yrs ago I stained it with some kind of mud I was sloshing through and have not been able to remove it from the fabric.

I have tried scrubing with all types of soap and cleaners, power washing, it looks good wet but when dry all the stains come back.

I have not tried any type of product like Armor all.

Any ideas??

Larry

Unread 06-25-2014, 02:36 AM   #2
kampoyj
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Try a product called Renovo- it is not too expensive and you can get it on ebay - i ve tried it and it removes everything - if you buy the plastic windows one as well it makes your windows brand new

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.