Chopped my stock front fenders! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Chopped my stock front fenders!

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-19-2009, 11:26 AM   #31
USAFRecon

Man I would LOVE to find these lights, I want to do the TNT fenders but need lights and this is the answer!! Looked on the chevsofthe40s website and no dice, so anyone found where to get em?

USAFRecon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2009, 12:06 PM   #32
Kenbo-Slice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

LSU, PM sent. USAF, PM me.
Kenbo-Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #33
GSW

This is another similar headlight that has been available for a while.

http://www.trentfabrication.com/stor...roducts_id=296
Unread 06-23-2009, 12:39 PM   #34
Stoked99
1998 TJ Wrangler 

How did you get the turn signals to work? What kind of wiring had to be done?
Stoked99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2009, 01:33 PM   #35
Kenbo-Slice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I just spliced into the factory harness for the blinkers.
Unread 07-02-2009, 09:12 PM   #36
BUBICON

looks pretty good ..
BUBICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2009, 09:15 PM   #37
Kenbo-Slice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Thank you Bubicon, I appreciate it.
Unread 05-23-2014, 09:43 PM   #38
J3PH3RY_J33P
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenbo-Slice
Here is what a few pieces of painters tape, a 4" cutoff wheel on a grinder, and a barbaric desire to chop perfectly good fenders can get you. P.S. sorry for the crappy blackberry pics.
nice fender work! hey , each outer-half of those Halloween decorated headlights are looking to have a bad bulb or have shorted-out .... it looks crosseyed!

via iPhone JeepForum (so I'm sorry about the spelling & grammar mistakes!)
2011 JKU Sahara | 3" Synergy Suspension Levl II lift | Bilstein 5100's | Synergy Hi-mount relocation + King Racing 2.0 stabilizer (10") | RockRidge LED taillight armor kit| KCs on 3 tab lightbar |315/75r16 Cooper STT |16"x8.5" Level 8 Strike 5 |AEF CAI| Dynomax pre-axle dump| Poly Perf hood louvers|'C's gusseted | MORE engine-oil skid|
J3PH3RY_J33P is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #39
Kenbo-Slice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3PH3RY_J33P View Post
nice fender work! hey , each outer-half of those Halloween decorated headlights are looking to have a bad bulb or have shorted-out .... it looks crosseyed!

via iPhone JeepForum (so I'm sorry about the spelling & grammar mistakes!)
The inner portion of the light is a running light. The outer portion is the turn signal and hazard lights. Cant argue the "crosseyed" look though.
Unread 07-12-2014, 12:15 AM   #40
Aaleck
2011 JK Wrangler 

Looks good! Not too shabby
Aaleck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2014, 04:19 PM   #41
J3PH3RY_J33P
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenbo-Slice View Post
The inner portion of the light is a running light. The outer portion is the turn signal and hazard lights. Cant argue the "crosseyed" look though.

I didn't catch the fact that they were tun indicators. That being the case, they are not constantly "on" so they wouldnt ,ake the Jeep look - as we say in my house thanks to that 90210 show having a character with one - wop-eyed. not intended as any racial related comment, we call lazy eyes or cross eyes' wop eye' in my household. I blame that show , and your Jeep wont be ....er....wopeyed lookin with those as turn indicators.
that is a cool idea.
for that model. my lights blow in the JK ( c'ept for my add on light-bars and spots and such...no neon.....and are square in the XJ so that limits me a bit....it would benefit from better aux lighting. ....I have limited choices or haven't gotten creative enough. I think your fenders look awesome and these are creative ideas for the turn indicators. Just because I am from Tennessee and have to spend some money on upgrading some aspect of a Jeep that I really don't need to - which you all understand- I have considered rings of changeable color around my headlights but then I think , " that would be so g@y" then i notice how racial and simple minded saying somethin " is g@y" and forget about them until I consider them again a week or so....you know how it goes,......

ah, Sundays......
2011 JKU Sahara | 3" Synergy Suspension Levl II lift | Bilstein 5100's | Synergy Hi-mount relocation + King Racing 2.0 stabilizer (10") | RockRidge LED taillight armor kit| KCs on 3 tab lightbar |315/75r16 Cooper STT |16"x8.5" Level 8 Strike 5 |AEF CAI| Dynomax pre-axle dump| Poly Perf hood louvers|'C's gusseted | MORE engine-oil skid|
J3PH3RY_J33P is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.