Cheap yj mods - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Cheap yj mods

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 01-11-2013, 03:58 PM   #31
Jeep-1995
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepRockin024 View Post
hey, im in the same boat you are...if you can do a bit of your own work a really cheep 2 inches would be to add extra leafs..my dad and i finished it in about a week only because we were very busy with other stuff for my 94 yj the extra springs were only about 100 bucks. its pretty simple, i didnt even have to buy new shocks. Do you know anything about lifting with bigger leafspring shackles?
how did you do it i cant seem to find a good write up...

Unread 01-11-2013, 04:04 PM   #32
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Search
S-10 bastard pack
Unread 01-17-2013, 12:33 AM   #33
tonymartin
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Speaking of cheap mods. I remember reading somewhere a while ago that putting a stock ZJ V8 airbox in a YJ will give it a little more kick. I can't find it anywhere now but is that true? I can't see just having a bigger box giving it any more power, althogh I do have an aftermarket header kit and bigger diameter exhaust on it so maybe....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.