Cheap worthwhile mods - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Cheap worthwhile mods

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 10-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
KyleD31
1993 ZJ 

Cheap worthwhile mods

I am saving up money because I really want to do something with my 93 ZJ limited (5.2). I want to do a lot but I don't where to start or what would be worth the money. I was thinking about a kolak exhaust. That was my original plan. But I also want E-code headlights and new wheels. It's getting to be winter in Michigan now do I figured I'd hold off on the wheels. What would you guys suggest doing? Anything else I didn't mention?

KyleD31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2012, 02:49 PM   #2
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Whats your longterm goal for the jeep? Its always good to buy mods that work with your longterm goal so your not buying stuff twice or even three times.
Unread 10-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
KyleD31
1993 ZJ 

I'm not sure. I want to keep it as long as possible. I don't really plan on off roading so I don't think I'll lift it or get big tires. I will probably do all of the stuff I mentioned. I just don't know what to do first
Unread 10-23-2012, 05:45 PM   #4
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Ok the aftermarket exhaust would sound good with the v8. I had a 98 zj i did a 2in budget boost lift on. It made a decent difference in the looks department. Also if your headlights are faded there was a company on ebay that sold a whole headlight set that made mine look like new. Good luck with the mods you decide on!
Unread 10-23-2012, 07:06 PM   #5
KyleD31
1993 ZJ 

Thanks! I tried to get a 2" bb from someone on here but I didn't have anything he wanted to trade lol. But I do like the way they look. I will also look into the headlights. I'll post as I upgrade!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.