Cheap fuel pump fix?? Liberty 2005 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Cheap fuel pump fix?? Liberty 2005

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

Unread 11-23-2013, 12:12 AM   #1
wattabing

Cheap fuel pump fix?? Liberty 2005

i have a jeep liberty 2005.. IM new to all this. I don't know much about cars/trucks/suvs etc. but my car won't start and a couple people looked at it and believe it's the fuel pump and from the little knowledge I do have if say its that as well.. I have little to no money and looking to fix this on the cheap. Any suggestions?? I'm in Wilkes barre Pennsylvania and definitely am going to need guidance with this my buddy said he has worked on a few cars and thinks he'd be able to help replace the fuel pump using resources on the internet. Where could I get cheap parts? Used? Cheap or even free. I can replace it with better stuff down the road when I have money but really need it up and running over next few weeks. Thanks for any help an guidance you may have with this issue that we think is the fuel pump.. Thanks in advance!!!

wattabing is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.