Cheap Cool Mods - Page 84 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Cheap Cool Mods

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 07-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #1246
jabronie678
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I just picked up my first jeep last week, a 2006 TJ and this forum has great reading and sources of inspiration. Currently working on a fishing rod rack for inside the cab. so far I have pvc pipes slid through holes in a 2X4 that is hose clamped to the roll bar. I am working on braiding up some paracord to run across the windshield that will hold another set of pvc. The base of the rod will sit towards the front and then thread through the pvc on the roll bar. kind of hard to explain without pics, have to get 24 more posts to do that from what I understand

jabronie678 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 07:30 PM   #1247
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabronie678
I just picked up my first jeep last week, a 2006 TJ and this forum has great reading and sources of inspiration. Currently working on a fishing rod rack for inside the cab. so far I have pvc pipes slid through holes in a 2X4 that is hose clamped to the roll bar. I am working on braiding up some paracord to run across the windshield that will hold another set of pvc. The base of the rod will sit towards the front and then thread through the pvc on the roll bar. kind of hard to explain without pics, have to get 24 more posts to do that from what I understand
Welcome!
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 07:49 PM   #1248
Winners97TJ
Go Big Or Go Home

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabronie678
Unless you post via photobucket or other website I believe. PM me I can post for you as well.

1997 Jeep TJ - Truly BUILT not BOUGHT! Purchased from original owner stock... obviously THAT didn't last long!

| WJ Seat Swap into a TJ WITH FORWARD TILT!!

Winners97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 06:41 PM   #1249
RowJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Relocating License Plate Holder

PO had smashed factory plate holder into corner of body and dented it.
I'm fixing the dent and want to avoid possible repeat.
Decided to build a 2" receiver license plate holder. Especially nice since my 2" receiver is built into my JCR rear bumper.
Curt Manufacturing sell one of these for over $80.00!

My cost.......
- 1/8"x1"x5' piece fo flat steel ..................... $1.50.
- 8" piece of 2" square hollow tubing ............ free from friends junk pile
- $20.00 of Beer for friend to weld it together.

Total cost - Under $20.00 . (I drank some of the beer)
license-plate-relocation.jpg

receiver-license-plate-holder-.jpg

receiver-license-plate-holder-2.jpg

receiver-license-plate-holder-3.jpg

RowJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #1250
cw01
1975 CJ5 

OK guys I've been trying to post the pics of my mods and the gas tank I told y'all about earlier. I found where to attach it but it says my pic is 388.0 KB and the limit is 150.0 KB for the forum. What is the way around this on my phone. I really wanna share my babies with y'all.
cw01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 07:41 PM   #1251
wwch99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cw01 View Post
OK guys I've been trying to post the pics of my mods and the gas tank I told y'all about earlier. I found where to attach it but it says my pic is 388.0 KB and the limit is 150.0 KB for the forum. What is the way around this on my phone. I really wanna share my babies with y'all.
I use photobucket

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using JeepForum
wwch99tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #1252
Rockbasses
1998 ZJ 

WOW! Just finished 84 pages! Thanks to all.

My brothers "refreshed" CJ.
image.jpg  
Rockbasses is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2013, 11:00 AM   #1253
gunnersjeep13
1989 YJ Wrangler 

does anyone know how much rear led tail lights would run me, i'm about to turn 18 and would love something new for my jeep that i want rather than need, and my parents don't wanna spend a boat load. i have an 89 YJ
gunnersjeep13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2013, 11:05 AM   #1254
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnersjeep13
does anyone know how much rear led tail lights would run me, i'm about to turn 18 and would love something new for my jeep that i want rather than need, and my parents don't wanna spend a boat load. i have an 89 YJ
eBay has a lot if options, do some research because some say most of eBay stuff is garbage, a lot of people will probably say that you could make some yourself and add that personal touch.
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #1255
gunnersjeep13
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Alright thanks for the help I'll see what I can find
Unread 08-26-2013, 01:54 PM   #1256
nismo_2005
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnersjeep13 View Post
Do you want the bolt on stock styled ones or do you want the flush mount round style?
nismo_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2013, 02:22 PM   #1257
gunnersjeep13
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Not really sure, to be honest I'm not 100% doing it, I'm still contemplating what to do for my b-day
Unread 08-26-2013, 03:02 PM   #1258
nismo_2005
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Do you have an idea of you budget yet? If you have a idea of that the people on this forum can give you a bunch of ideas.
nismo_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2013, 03:55 PM   #1259
gunnersjeep13
1989 YJ Wrangler 

If say $250 or less just because I sorta owe my parents for my rebuilt transmission
Unread 08-26-2013, 06:04 PM   #1260
tulman22
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnersjeep13 View Post
If say $250 or less just because I sorta owe my parents for my rebuilt transmission
Pilot make the stock looking LEDs for around $70 each and they will be plug n play.

(Looked at them at Jeep Fest on sale for $60 each - they look nice and they are bright)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.