camping mods - Page 6 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #76 of 78 Old 03-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Submarineaz
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04GC View Post
heres some stuff ive done in the past month or three.. made a slide for my ARB Fridge, added a rack to the hard top. added a ARB awning, added LEDs to the inside of said awning.. this is for a weekend out In the woods, for longer trips I take the trailer..
Love that setup, I plan on getting the awning too. Is it the 76" or so? I see you have an LJ, so on my TJ it would probably have to hang off the rear a bit as I think the 48" one is too small to be worth it. I'm probably going to ditch my rear seat permanently and do that fridge setup. Could you post more pics and info about that?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 78 Old 03-01-2017, 06:06 PM
freedommachine
2016 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineaz View Post
A buddy runs a panel on his Weekend Warrior and it's enough to power a couple of TV's, blu ray players, Playstations and all the normal accessories. He only fires up a Honda 2000i when he wants to run the microwave and the built-in Onan for the A/C. I'll have to ask him more about his setup, as I would like to run a solar panel on my expedition rack too.
I'm at a loss for words. Play stations and TVs for camping...awh the world we live in isn't what it used to be.

In memory of JF member: mrknowitall666
Rest in peace brother- wounded warrior find your peace
post #78 of 78 Old 03-02-2017, 04:04 PM
Submarineaz
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedommachine View Post
I'm at a loss for words. Play stations and TVs for camping...awh the world we live in isn't what it used to be.
they have two 5 year olds. It's how parenting is done nowadays I guess. This was in Mexico at the beach, I would have been by the water all day

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.