Brushed Metal Dash Bezel? Where to buy? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Brushed Metal Dash Bezel? Where to buy?

Steinjager TJ tube doorsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!JK Rear Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 08-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #1
Jtotz89
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Brushed Metal Dash Bezel? Where to buy?

So after being bored at work and messing around on some jeep forums looking for some cool mods, I noticed that some people have installed a brushed metal bezel over their instrument panel (ive read both steel and aluminum). I personally think it looks awesome and isnt to hard to do. My only question is where do I buy this?!?!?!?! One forum the guy said he ordered it from a certain website, but that website no longer exist! Ahhh does anybosdy have a clue? Thanks

Jtotz89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
BataviaTJ

I saw that too Jtotz89, and I'm looking for the same. I have some CAD training and thought about taking the image and creating a blueprint from it to have a shop fabricate it.
BataviaTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 12:10 PM   #3
BataviaTJ

Just found some on ebay. Get it while you can! I also saw brushed aluminum bezels for *around* the instrument panel, the center panel, and center console, which I can't find anymore either. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Cheroke...item43aae65894
BataviaTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 01:20 PM   #4
Jtotz89
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I checked ebay right beofre I originally posted this and couldnt find anything. Thank you so much for finding that!
Jtotz89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #5
PeejPilot
2003 TJ Wrangler 

i saw a guy build a one off panel for a TJ that he was going to put autometer guages into. thought it looked awesome but looked up prices on the guages and it would have been a $1000 setup. but a guy could probably fab something up similar to that ebay posting for cheap
PeejPilot is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.