Air and Heat won't blow! Fans turn on! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > Air and Heat won't blow! Fans turn on!

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-04-2013, 11:16 AM   #1
IHatemyJeep4lfe
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Air and Heat won't blow! Fans turn on!

I a have seen endless amount of post on this. I am going to set my Jeep on fire if I can't figure this thing out. I have a 1993 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 4x4, green POS. When I turn the a level controls up and down nothing happens. No air no heat, but I can hear the fan engaging. I changed the resistor a few months ago because the controls only worked on level 2 and high. After changing it they still only worked on 2 and high. I have looked for vacuum leaks and all the fuses are good.

The Jeep is the bottom of the line model everything manual, no cruise, no ABS. Please help I have tried eveything! Thank you guys very much in advance!

IHatemyJeep4lfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2013, 04:07 PM   #2
Indy

If the fan is running but no air is coming out of the vents it would likely be a stuck diverter.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.