95 zj Laredo take on water - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > 95 zj Laredo take on water

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-13-2014, 08:42 PM   #1
bbgrant25
1995 ZJ 

95 zj Laredo take on water

Ok so today I finally got stuck in a big asz puddle in jw Corbett wildlife in west Palm beach fl great mud hole. Any ways got stuck had someone pull me out but I had about a ft of water in side the cab. But after driving around trying to get all the water out of the jeep I gave up. Got home and got the shop-vac out and went to town. Anyways has anyo e come up with a way to drain there zj and plz how did u do it?

First time jeep owner

Unread 04-14-2014, 04:28 AM   #2
bbgrant25
1995 ZJ 

Bump
Unread 04-14-2014, 11:50 AM   #3
bbgrant25
1995 ZJ 

Need some help here
Unread 04-14-2014, 09:54 PM   #4
miceanic
1990 XJ Cherokee 

There should be some drain plugs under the carpet. If not you might want to look into adding some if your going to keep going through high water.
miceanic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2014, 05:04 AM   #5
bbgrant25
1995 ZJ 

I thought so but I could not pull up the carpet thank you tho
Unread 04-16-2014, 03:39 PM   #6
miceanic
1990 XJ Cherokee 

You should be able to see them from underneath, maybe push up on them and see what happens. If not I would get a shop vac and suck it all out, your carpet is going to get moldy real quick if you don't get rid of that water.
miceanic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2014, 03:51 PM   #7
bbgrant25
1995 ZJ 

I did the shop vac when I got home and today I looked under the jeep seen 2 plugs but they a sealed in and the r in the back seat not for the front where most of the water was ty tho

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.