3rd Brake Light Mod - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > 3rd Brake Light Mod

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!Bushed Sleeves & Poly Bushings!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-21-2005, 10:42 AM   #1
Frozen_TJ

3rd Brake Light Mod

I have seen this before here but I will post it up. If you live in a state that you have to have a 3rd brake light but your tire is to big for the stock one try this. Cost for the light was about $3.50 at the local auto parts store. Just used the stock wires.

3rdlight2.jpg  
[I][B][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=Blue]Alaska Jeep Member #1[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]
[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=comic sans ms][B][I]Red Jeep Member #233[/I][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][URL=http://arctic.net/~erikm/off_road.html]4x4 In Alaska[/URL] [/B][/FONT]
Frozen_TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2005, 10:44 AM   #2
Frozen_TJ

Heres a far shot...
3rdlight1.jpg  
[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=comic sans ms][B][I]Red Jeep Member #233[/I][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][URL=http://arctic.net/~erikm/off_road.html]4x4 In Alaska[/URL] [/B][/FONT]
Unread 03-21-2005, 10:50 AM   #3
KY TJ

Pretty cool. I hate the factory 3rd. I took mine off and just left it that way.
Unread 03-26-2005, 07:05 AM   #4
BluesMan
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the inspiration Frozen TJ. Ran our and bought an LED. I hated the third brake light that came stock mostly because I would bump it or get something tangled on it when I loaded coolers and chairs etc. in the storage rack.

Unread 03-26-2005, 11:42 AM   #5
Frozen_TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesMan
Thanks for the inspiration Frozen TJ. Ran our and bought an LED. I hated the third brake light that came stock mostly because I would bump it or get something tangled on it when I loaded coolers and chairs etc. in the storage rack.
No problem. It looks good..
Unread 08-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #6
vizro
1997 TJ Wrangler 

looks good
vizro is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.