2013 jeep grand cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Cheap Tricks & Fixes > 2013 jeep grand cherokee

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 12-15-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
nav16

2013 jeep grand cherokee

im trying to tint my tail lights and there seems to be 2 assemblies. one is for the tail light and turn signal and one is for driving light and reverse lights. i can take off the turn signal ones easily but having trouble taking off the reverse lights. ive tried to find a video on you tube can cannot find one. does anyone have a video or a diagram on how i can get them off so i can paint them?

nav16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.