WJ tube door prototype - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > WJ tube door prototype

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 06-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #121
scarrskey
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmarc
Damn. Wish I had the extra cash before the Rubicon trip.

I need to get some of these.
Mine get here tuesday. I'll have them on for the trip and you can check em out.

Unread 07-02-2012, 09:25 AM   #122
mrJ
2002 KJ Liberty 

did we ever get a set price? i'd like some, and i'm going to take them to spiderweb shade since they're based here and we do a lot of club functions with them and get some mesh inserts made, that way there will be a pattern for those of us that want mesh inserts. shouldn't cost too much.

It's a Jeep, it's not supposed to work right all the time.

Live in Florida? Check out Florida4x4.org!!!
mrJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #123
scarrskey
1999 WJ 

Pricing is $285 + shipping per pair, or $495 + shipping for all 4.
Unread 07-03-2012, 07:15 AM   #124
mrJ
2002 KJ Liberty 

can you pm me about a pair with cup holders and mirror info? shipping is 32803 to a commercial address that accepts freight

It's a Jeep, it's not supposed to work right all the time.

Live in Florida? Check out Florida4x4.org!!!
mrJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2012, 09:56 PM   #125
xJoshxx
Web Wheeler

2012 WK 

If i only still had my WJ
The SRt-8's are a liberty design.
2011 WK2 ORA2
2012 WK2 SRT8
xJoshxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #126
aresfab
Vendor
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Looking good guys. Keep up the good work.

Check out our bumpers, sliders, roof racks and other Jeep off road parts.

Check out our thread that lets you know what we are doing around our shop.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f37/a...-shop-1760306/

Web site http://www.aresfab.com

Shop number 847.780.6665

Like us on Facebook!
[/CENTER]
aresfab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2012, 01:11 AM   #127
scarrskey
1999 WJ 

Got mine installed today! Have to say that the design was flawless. Zero fitment issues and absolutely no rattling from the latches while driving. Definitely well thought out. Thank you guys for finally getting some tube doors on the market!!!

Unread 07-09-2012, 02:01 AM   #128
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarrskey
Got mine installed today! Have to say that the design was flawless. Zero fitment issues and absolutely no rattling from the latches while driving. Definitely well thought out. Thank you guys for finally getting some tube doors on the market!!!
Looks goood.

I heard a thunderstorm was coming...but only around your Jeep.
PhantomWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #129
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

how are the ZJ doors looking??
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #130
QuadraTokn
1930 WJ 

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3JsWJ View Post
The rears look good now.

Did you figure out the mirror mounts that you had previously mentioned?
We are creating a new thread soon in which there will be a link to where our customers can order mirrors and mounts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdeome View Post
I think that on a lifted WJ with sliders and nice tires, this looks much less awkward. I hope you guys are still making these by the time i can get em!
I agree. I edited the first post with new pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrJ View Post
did we ever get a set price? i'd like some, and i'm going to take them to spiderweb shade since they're based here and we do a lot of club functions with them and get some mesh inserts made, that way there will be a pattern for those of us that want mesh inserts. shouldn't cost too much.
scarrskey is correct. $285 plus shipping per pair, or $495 plus shipping for the full set.

Keep us posted as you talk to spiderweb. We'd love to offer mesh inserts as an option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrJ View Post
can you pm me about a pair with cup holders and mirror info? shipping is 32803 to a commercial address that accepts freight
PM sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresfab View Post
Looking good guys. Keep up the good work.
Thanks James!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarrskey View Post
Thank you for posting a review. We're glad the installation went well, and we're very happy that all the time we spent on the design was worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by squazz View Post
how are the ZJ doors looking??
The ZJ tube doors are definitely a priority now. They're going to be the same as the WJ as far as the latches and the overall design, but we will tweak them for the ZJ body lines. We'd love to hear your input once the first prototypes are made.
QuadraTokn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2012, 09:18 PM   #131
QuadraTokn
1930 WJ 

New thread here.

Please feel free to reply/comment in the new thread as I am closing this thread.
QuadraTokn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.