Who needs tougher axles for their JK??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Who needs tougher axles for their JK???

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineIron Rock Offroad products - get them from Kolak!TERAFLEX JKU 2.5" Elite LCG Long FlexArm Lift Kit w/

Unread 04-02-2015, 04:40 PM   #1
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Who needs tougher axles for their JK???

Finally Rockridge 4wd had answered our prayers! The rockridge inner axle sleeve kit is a NO WELD NO DRILL kit for the Jeep JK 07-15 dana 44 and dana 30 Rubicon and non Rubicon. Oh yeah yeah they also accepts 35 spline axles!!!!

These sleeves are 100% American made and make you stock axles 60% stronger. Translation= peace of mind!!! The Sleeve has a knurled end with a .010" interference fit. Rest assured. These babies will add a ton of strength and they WILL NEVER COME OUT!http://http://www.rockridge4wd.com/I...sleeve-kit.htm
axle-sleeve-close-up.jpg
axle-sleeve-in_out.jpg
axle-sleeve-knurl.jpg

Eric@rockridge4wd.com

get a hold of me and ill make it happen!!!

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Call us! Toll Free: 888-411-8493
Rockridge4WD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2015, 03:45 PM   #2
ccava
2013 JK Wrangler 

Are these new? How much R&D? What kinda warranty on them? Forgive my ignorance, is 35 splins stock, if not I assume they will accept stock axles?
ccava is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2015, 04:10 PM   #3
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccava View Post
Are these new? How much R&D? What kinda warranty on them? Forgive my ignorance, is 35 splins stock, if not I assume they will accept stock axles?
Hi there and thanks for the message! Yes that axle tube sleeves are brand new. The picture is just dark and we will be working on that in the future. What is nice about these is that there is about a 1 1/2" knurl on the ends to secure fitment. Fitment on these are beautiful. Allot of other tube sleeves out there do not fit well. The machining on our sleeves are really nice and that is why the fitment works so well on them.

35 Spline is not stock, that is an upgrade. 30/32 spline is a stock spline count depending on if it's a Rubicon or not.

These will work in a Non-Rubicon JK and JKU (dana 30), and in a Rubicon Jk and JKU (dana 44) stock housings.

The reason for these is to beefin up your front axle housing. With these JK's they have a wider wheel base so even if you bump into a curb parking, that could bend your housing. Leaving you in the hole of about $2500 for another stock housing, empty! So this upgrade is a nice inexpensive way to go! Especially if your wife/girlfirend is driving the Jeep (kidding).

No weld installation. Just tap into place!

Hope this helps, let me know if you would like a quote on a set!

Thanks
Erin
ROCKRIDGE 4WD

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 04-14-2015, 05:08 PM   #4
ccava
2013 JK Wrangler 

What is theID of your sleeves, in comparison to the OD of a stock Jk axle. (How much room does the axle have inside your sleeves). I noticed another brand having two bushings in the end with a grease zerk. I am curious why you did not go with one? Well, now I look at it better I bet it goes all the way in!?
ccava is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2015, 05:46 PM   #5
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccava View Post
What is theID of your sleeves, in comparison to the OD of a stock Jk axle. (How much room does the axle have inside your sleeves). I noticed another brand having two bushings in the end with a grease zerk. I am curious why you did not go with one? Well, now I look at it better I bet it goes all the way in!?
The reason why our's don't have a grease zerk there is because it's pointless. There is no reason to have an outer seal when you already have an inner tube seal. Also then you wouldn't be able to run 35 spline shafts. These accept up to 35 spline shafts!

Click here to view install instructions. This link will take you the the sleeves on our site, under manufacturer notes, it list the installation instructions.

Great questions! Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Thanks
Erin

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.