Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Wheeler Special! Black Steelies w/ 33" Mickey Thompson MTZ's Best On/Offroad Tire!

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Rockridge4WD 
#1 ·
Wheeler Special! Black Steelies w/ 33" Mickey Thompson MTZ's Best On/Offroad Tire!

**TIRE WHEEL PACKAGE**

That's right this is the Wheeler Special! Nothing Fancy, but still a nice clean black wheel to give your Jeep the RIGHT look!

In this Tire/Wheel package you are getting

PRO COMP BLACK STEEL WHEELS

Round Hole

Wheel Automotive tire Camera accessory Tire Alloy wheel

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Locking hubs

D-Ring Hole

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

Pair them up with 33" Mickey Thompson MTZ's these tires are the BEST on and off road tire. They are also GREAT in Snow and Ice (we know). All around this tire is by far the best aggressive tire.

Extreme off-roaders will appreciate the great ride and handling that this mud tire has on the highway. The MTZ has Mickey Thompson's Power Ply™ sidewalls with a special angled third ply to give you high performance handling, better puncture resistance, and improved towing capability.

Advanced Radial Construction for High Mileage & Smooth Ride
Self Cleaning High-Void Tread Lugs for Traction in Mud & Snow
Deep Shoulder Lugs Provide Aggressive Traction and Bold Looks
Enhanced Sidebiters for Added Traction & Protection

(note the wheel shown with the tire is not in this package)

This kit is for 33's on 15" Rims. However if you wanted to do 35's on 15" or 17" just let me know. Quantities are very limited in those sizes.

This package will be mounted and balanced and shipped complete to your door. All you have to do is throw them on your Jeep.

Who's in? Email Erin@Rockridge4wd.com for your quote!

See less See more
1 6
#3 ·
Going to hit this setup hard this weekend!

We have TONS AND TONS AND TONS of these 5 on 4.5 Pro Comp Black Steelies in Flat Black ROUND HOLES with 33" Mickey Thompson MTZ's mounted and balanced and shipped to your door! We do all the work for you!

Black Steelies are a nice, enexpensive wheel that hold up the abuse of the off road world. Who cares if you scratch these up, that is what they are mean't for. On top of giving your Jeep the look it NEEDS!

Contact me Erin@Rockridge4wd.com and I will HOOK IT UP!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

#4 ·
This by far, our best Tire/Wheel combo package!

Get them balanced and mounted for you shipped to your door. All you have to do is put them on!

I have a surplus on 33" MTZ's however I do have some 31" MTZ's available. If you are after 35's just let me know so that I can check availability. Those we have just not as many.

Contact Erin@Rockridge4wd.com for your quote today!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.