*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension* - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > *VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

View Poll Results: VOTE NOW: Help Metalcloak Giveaway a Cherokee Suspension
Entry #1 0 0%
Entry #2 0 0%
Entry #3 0 0%
Entry #4 0 0%
Entry #5 0 0%
Entry #6 0 0%
Entry #7 0 0%
Entry #8 0 0%
Entry #9 0 0%
Entry #10 0 0%
Entry #11 0 0%
Entry #12 0 0%
Entry #13 0 0%
Entry #14 0 0%
Entry #15 0 0%
Entry #16 0 0%
Entry #17 0 0%
Entry #18 0 0%
Entry #19 0 0%
Entry #20 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Unread 07-01-2014, 01:17 PM   #46
DunmerBoy
eXJpedition
 
DunmerBoy's Avatar
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 2,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundincircles
Hoping to get good use out of this setup!
i wish I had just bump stopped and stayed at 2 inches...

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasGT View Post
We are a group of individuals that worship a box shaped unibody that's been out of production for over 13 years. There's no shame to be had here. :D
- Build Thread -
DunmerBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 01:23 PM   #47
aroundincircles
Registered User
1989 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunmerBoy View Post
i wish I had just bump stopped and stayed at 2 inches...
why is that?

I was looking at 3" kits before I entered this, so its a hair bigger than I was thinking, but if I win it, I'll take it. I have 2" spacers, but my rear springs are sagging, my front springs are sagging, my shocks are bad all the way around, my bushings are bad all the way around... I would have to start replacing a lot of stuff that this kit includes.
__________________
1989 Cherokee Pioneer
http://goo.gl/h3lf9 youtube channel.
aicoffroad.com
aroundincircles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 01:29 PM   #48
DunmerBoy
eXJpedition
 
DunmerBoy's Avatar
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 2,894
a good 2 inch spring/ bad 3 inch spring, up country leafs and JKS shackles would be the set up I"d shoot for on a new XJ. you can run 33s with that set up and bushwackers and a LOT of bump stopage. that would be the exact set up to maintain mostly factory and there for easily replaced parts.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasGT View Post
We are a group of individuals that worship a box shaped unibody that's been out of production for over 13 years. There's no shame to be had here. :D
- Build Thread -
DunmerBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 01:30 PM   #49
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel
 
EugeneTheTJ's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,677
You guys already have lifts! Come on folks! Help the newlywed lift his XJ!
EugeneTheTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 01:35 PM   #50
nolanbalzarini
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Prescott valley, Arizona
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTexasXJ View Post
oh now we are posting cutest kid pics??


okay well here is my little jeeper!




that is so cute, i have to punch a wall to feel manly again.
nolanbalzarini is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 01:46 PM   #51
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things
 
AustinTexasXJ's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Austin/San Marcos, TX
Posts: 5,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundincircles View Post
why is that?

I was looking at 3" kits before I entered this, so its a hair bigger than I was thinking, but if I win it, I'll take it. I have 2" spacers, but my rear springs are sagging, my front springs are sagging, my shocks are bad all the way around, my bushings are bad all the way around... I would have to start replacing a lot of stuff that this kit includes.
let me get your rear shackles if you win this lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneTheTJ View Post
You guys already have lifts! Come on folks! Help the newlywed lift his XJ!
the guy with the most votes has a lift
__________________
Benjamin
>My POS JKU<
>ATXJ's $800 Dollar seXJ Build<

Insta: @bmwalive
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 01:46 PM   #52
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things
 
AustinTexasXJ's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Austin/San Marcos, TX
Posts: 5,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolanbalzarini View Post
that is so cute, i have to punch a wall to feel manly again.
hahah thank you!

that little girl is my WHOLE world.
__________________
Benjamin
>My POS JKU<
>ATXJ's $800 Dollar seXJ Build<

Insta: @bmwalive
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 02:02 PM   #53
aroundincircles
Registered User
1989 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTexasXJ View Post
hahah thank you!

that little girl is my WHOLE world.
what half decent parent doesn't center their lives around their kids? Being a parent means becoming extremely unselfish.
__________________
1989 Cherokee Pioneer
http://goo.gl/h3lf9 youtube channel.
aicoffroad.com
aroundincircles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 02:03 PM   #54
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things
 
AustinTexasXJ's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Austin/San Marcos, TX
Posts: 5,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundincircles View Post
what half decent parent doesn't center their lives around their kids? Being a parent means becoming extremely unselfish.
unfortunately I could name a few.
__________________
Benjamin
>My POS JKU<
>ATXJ's $800 Dollar seXJ Build<

Insta: @bmwalive
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 02:04 PM   #55
Altimeter
Registered User
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 593
I may be a little biased, but I do think that whomever wins should be stock. (It would be a better review from stock to lifted.) Good luck to all entries. That being said, vote for me!
__________________
1997 Sport XJ - DD
Gone:
1990 MJ, 1998 XJ Sport, 1977 CJ5, 1993 ZJ, 2006 TJ
Altimeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 02:07 PM   #56
aroundincircles
Registered User
1989 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTexasXJ View Post
unfortunately I could name a few.
That's why I specified Half decent... My sister in law is the scum of the earth. and got her kids taken away, and put them in a home with an alcoholic... We've been fighting for custody, but I think its a loosing battle.
__________________
1989 Cherokee Pioneer
http://goo.gl/h3lf9 youtube channel.
aicoffroad.com
aroundincircles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 02:17 PM   #57
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel
 
EugeneTheTJ's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,677
Anyone who doesn't vote for me is getting banned


I kid, I kid
EugeneTheTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 03:44 PM   #58
purplepig
Web Wheeler
 
purplepig's Avatar
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Posts: 1,835
I voted for Heather. I agree the winner should still be stock.
purplepig is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 04:40 PM   #59
aroundincircles
Registered User
1989 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepig View Post
I voted for Heather. I agree the winner should still be stock.
does it count that I didn't even know that my cherokee was lifted when I bought it?
__________________
1989 Cherokee Pioneer
http://goo.gl/h3lf9 youtube channel.
aicoffroad.com
aroundincircles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2014, 04:43 PM   #60
d1backwoods
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Beaumont, Texas
Posts: 96
in for #6!
__________________
JK 2 Door : Ramona : Expo/Overland/Adventure Rig
jeep-owner.com
d1backwoods is offline   Reply With Quote



Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.