*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension* - Page 14 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > *VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

View Poll Results: VOTE NOW: Help Metalcloak Giveaway a Cherokee Suspension
Entry #1 0 0%
Entry #2 0 0%
Entry #3 0 0%
Entry #4 0 0%
Entry #5 0 0%
Entry #6 0 0%
Entry #7 0 0%
Entry #8 0 0%
Entry #9 0 0%
Entry #10 0 0%
Entry #11 0 0%
Entry #12 0 0%
Entry #13 0 0%
Entry #14 0 0%
Entry #15 0 0%
Entry #16 0 0%
Entry #17 0 0%
Entry #18 0 0%
Entry #19 0 0%
Entry #20 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 07-11-2014, 07:47 PM   #196
UGOTMUD

Wow just wow I've never seen so much false allegations in one place, everybody should be ashamed of themselves for accusing Entry #1 of cheating, nobody knows who he knows or what groups,clubs or other forums he is a part of,is this what happens to people when there is a contest or something is given away for free??, I've read every single post that there is since this contest has begun and to be honest everybody should be ashamed of themselves for all the **** talking that was done here and making false statements... I have been wheeling for over 20+ years and never in all my years seen fellow jeepers bash each other over anything.... I'm actually disgusted to call myself a jeeper after reading all of this.

Last edited by chris87xj; 07-11-2014 at 08:58 PM.. Reason: Please read the forum rules and do not bypass the language censor
UGOTMUD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2014, 08:00 PM   #197
Eclipsesiny

I'm a little disappointed at all of the craziness here. These posts have made me see how nasty people can be. If someone was cheating they should of been disqualified PERIOD! Admins being aware of what's happening and just watching is pathetic. The users on here are just creating more drama and having a mob mentality. Is there an age limit to join because people should grow up!

<----------- First Post!
Eclipsesiny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2014, 08:06 PM   #198
aroundincircles
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTMUD View Post
Wow just wow I've never seen so much false allegations in one place, everybody should be ashamed of themselves for accusing Entry #1 of cheating, nobody knows who he knows or what groups,clubs or other forums he is a part of,is this what happens to people when there is a contest or something is given away for free??, I've read every single post that there is since this contest has begun and to be honest everybody should be ashamed of themselves for all the s**t talking that was done here and making false statements... I have been wheeling for over 20+ years and never in all my years seen fellow jeepers bash each other over anything.... I'm actually disgusted to call myself a jeeper after reading all of this.
Hahahaha... really? Go on pirate 4x4 and tell them you have a patriot and you plan on taking it off road. Then see how much trash talk fellow jeep owners can dish out!

My issue is with the speed at which the two leaders gained in points. I look at how much work and time I've put into getting points and I have 1/5th the points that first place has, and at what times. but in any contest the person in the lead is going to be questioned, especially when the gap is so glaring big, and such a valuable prize.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
aroundincircles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2014, 08:24 PM   #199
LoPhat

Quote:
Wow just wow I've never seen so much false allegations in one place, everybody should be ashamed of themselves for accusing Entry #1 of cheating, nobody knows who he knows or what groups,clubs or other forums he is a part of,is this what happens to people when there is a contest or something is given away for free??, I've read every single post that there is since this contest has begun and to be honest everybody should be ashamed of themselves for all the s**t talking that was done here and making false statements... I have been wheeling for over 20+ years and never in all my years seen fellow jeepers bash each other over anything.... I'm actually disgusted to call myself a jeeper after reading all of this.
LOL! Assuming that this is not another bogus account, welcome to JeepForum.

Unfortunately your reading comprehension appears to be quite poor. I do not mean to be rude, but if you have truly read every post you should have a clear understanding that these are not false accusations. It has not yet been made public which entry or entries are guilty of cheating, but we do know that the moderators are already tracking the cheating that has taken place.
Unread 07-11-2014, 09:12 PM   #200
CEScuzzy
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Wow just wow I've never seen so much false allegations in one place, everybody should be ashamed of themselves for accusing Entry #1 of cheating, nobody knows who he knows or what groups,clubs or other forums he is a part of,is this what happens to people when there is a contest or something is given away for free??, I've read every single post that there is since this contest has begun and to be honest everybody should be ashamed of themselves for all the **** talking that was done here and making false statements... I have been wheeling for over 20+ years and never in all my years seen fellow jeepers bash each other over anything.... I'm actually disgusted to call myself a jeeper after reading all of this.
First of all, welcome to JeepForum. I look forward to your participation in the community, be it through questions, advice, or encouragement. It's always nice to have another voice in the grand debate of Jeep life.

But this kind of commentary isn't constructive either. This is an open forum filled with all manner of people, much like any other public exchange of ideas. Attacking people for their opinions on matters (be they warranted or not) only incites recrimination, and the fact that this forum has remained decent and respectful attests to the quality of character here.

Have the leaders been accused of cheating by members of the community, yes. Have the Moderators admitted that cheating has occurred, yes. Have they said who has cheated, no. Have the leaders added fuel to this fire, no. They know where they stand, and the mods know who has been cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPhat View Post
It has not yet been made public which entry or entries are guilty of cheating, but we do know that the moderators are already tracking the cheating that has taken place.
Agreed, we need to trust in the integrity of our Moderators, they seem like an OK crowd.

-Scuzz
Unread 07-11-2014, 09:13 PM   #201
LoPhat

My Plea to Metalcloak...

This is my plea to Metalcloak:

Please consult with the moderators and disqualify any entrant in the contest who has been found guilty of cheating.
The lift kit should be awarded to the entrant who has the most "real" votes.

I am sure that I speak for most everyone here when I say that we do not want to see any person who has demonstrated a lack of integrity in the contest win this lift kit.

Thank you again for giving these XJ owners such an amazing opportunity to win your products. Your continued support of JeepForum has been most appreciated.
Unread 07-11-2014, 09:25 PM   #202
aroundincircles
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I'm mostly annoyed that my stellar lead at the beginning didn't carry me through to the end. But I cannot complain about 3rd place. I've gotten a TON of support from my friends and colleagues! So I cannot complain one bit. (Thanks VJC and JP.COM, and those who have voted me here on this forum!)
Unread 07-11-2014, 09:41 PM   #203
OkieRenegade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hEUbezqd88
OkieRenegade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2014, 09:50 PM   #204
97xjproject
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Circles you have an awesome xj, if it comes to light that some of my votes are fraud then i will take whatever the admins see fit. If that disqualifies me then so be it. To the best of my knowledge my jeep groups red dirt jeeps, west texas jeepers, panhandle jeep coalition, tulsa off road, oklahoma crawlers, oklahoma jeepers and my coworkers have given me legitimate votes. Is it possible that some are not legit of course and i will take whatever i get. Circles you put up an awesome fight and i applaud you sir, if you are ever in oklahoma look me up please i would enjoy a chance to wheel with you.
97xjproject is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2014, 09:56 PM   #205
DunmerBoy
TJ <3's Reddit

1998 XJ Cherokee 

COTM October 2014
- Build Thread -
DunmerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2014, 10:01 PM   #206
aroundincircles
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I will let the mods and contest sponsor make that decision. I am glad I don't have to. I'm sure that depending on how they determine valid votes there will be a lot of people disqualified or none at all. It's already 8 pm Pacific, so I wonder when we will hear the results.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Unread 07-11-2014, 10:03 PM   #207
97xjproject
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Probably not for a while
97xjproject is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2014, 10:18 PM   #208
LifeOfDenial
2012 JK Wrangler 

Has anyone seen my baseball?
LifeOfDenial is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2014, 11:28 PM   #209
Kingaircj
1973 CJ5 

http://www.ncgunblog.com/wp-content/...rama_llama.jpg
Kingaircj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2014, 12:11 AM   #210
Altimeter
1997 XJ Cherokee 

The last couple of pages in this thread have really put a black eye on this give away, and that is a freaking shame.

(Its ridiculous that people joined this site just to post in this particular thread.)

The truth is out there.
Altimeter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
jeep cherokee suspension , metalcloak , xj suspension giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.