Ultra Light Weight, Ultra Strong Recovery Products from Dragline Offroad - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Ultra Light Weight, Ultra Strong Recovery Products from Dragline Offroad

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-06-2014, 01:40 PM   #16
draglineoffroad
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I don't have any questions but this could be a viable alternative for clevis shackles especially for the D Rings I have welded to my rear bumper. Do you have larger and smaller versions available? Is there any abrasion with it hanging back there or just when back and forth with a snatch strap?

I suppose I did have questions.
We don't recommend these to be used directly on clevis mounts. This is for liability issues as someone's clevis mount may have a sharp burr or not be machined smooth.

However, we have used them on clevis mounts that are well machined (for years now) and they have shown negligible amounts of abrasion. They are very abrasion resistant, but again, for liability reasons are intended for winchline to tree saver connections or for snatch strap to snatch strap connections if using the HD version. They are also great for attaching to a shackle on a clevis mount or D ring as there are no pins to loosen or metal shackle to add to the system.

These do come in three sizes. The regular recovery, the recovery HD XL, and recovery HD, as well as many utility sizes that aren't for recovery.

sales@draglineoffroad.com
http://www.draglineoffroad.com
Jeep Forum members: 5% off code jeepforum05
draglineoffroad is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.