1) The OX is simply a carrier, no air enters the locker at anytime resulting in an easy installation.
2) OX Includes a Heavy Duty Nodular Iron Cover with recessed bolts and features FILL & DRAIN Ports.
3) This is what comes with the OX Integrated Air Shift Kit. (Most of the cost is actually in the machining of the cover)
4) Air only enters the cover, unlike an ARB where it goes into the locker. The piston with O-Ring that pushes the shift fork can withstand up to 1500 psi meaning regulating air pressure is a thing of the past, with the exception of using C02. The ideal operating pressure is 85 PSI
5) The OX locker comes dual drilled in many applications but more specifically its beneficial for both JK bolt sizes. ARBís require that you drill the ring gear bolt holes to either 7/16Ē or 1/2Ē. (TIME IS MONEY)
6) OX uses Lock Tabs on the carrier Fasteners to prevent bolts from loosening up and causing catastrophic failure.
7) Here you will see the OX is fully self contained, no air enters the carrier. This makes for quick and easy repairs to the air system unlike ARBís. With this system you don't even need to remove the cover! (Saves the average Joe some serious shop labor)
8) OX lockers include a heavy duty nodular Iron differential cover. This is showing what the push lock fitting looks like coming out of the OX cover. It is very small and can be easily replaced in seconds if ever damaged on the trail but it is rather well protected by the steering components anyways.
10) This is how we set up the Rockridge 4WD JK. Just like an ARB with an electric solenoid coming off of a Viair ADA JK specific air system. You DO NOT have to install the locker this way. You can keep it fully mechanical with the air toggle that is included with the integrated air shift kit. If you do want to run this setup we can supply you with the air system and solenoids needed to make this all work sweet!
11) LAST BUT NOT LEAST. MADE IN THE USA FROM START TO FINISH!
Conclusion: This is the simplest, most reliable, strongest & easiest to repair or install SELECTABLE Locker on the market. PERIOD. In addition to that, if your entire air system decides to have a catastrophic failure you also have the "Drive-Away-Lock". This allows you to unscrew the pushlock fitting from the cover and simply screw this in and manually lock or unlock your rig. You will not loose oil doing this because the air chamber is sealed from the diff oil!
TRY & tell me that common sense doesn't tell you this is the most reliable locker out there after seeing all of this.
You can try and buy this setup from another company but I can almost guarantee you that you will not get the right setup. If you want what I am advertising you need to contact me. I'm pretty sure i'm the only vendor with experience in this system. Call or email me with questions.
ROCKRIDGE 4WD now offers FREE SHIPPING on ALL OX Lockers! Don't mess around and get this set up! You won't be disappointed! This system is flawless and the ULTIMATE solution for extreme on/off road use!
ROCKRIDGE 4WD IS MOVING AGAIN!! This time we are moving to a BRAND NEW MUCH LARGER Building with plenty of room to grow. We will have a nice new sales office with new reps coming on board. Our all new showroom will be able to showcase so many more parts and our 2 new warehouses, thats right 2, will be able to handle much more stock. Much more stock means that we buy more. The more we buy the better wholesale prices we get. The better wholelsale prices we get....the MORE YOU SAVE!! Follow?