Experience the benefits of Toxic Offroad Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines.
Toxic Off Road Brake Lines are proudly made in the USA in accordance with all Federal and DOT regulations. It is our commitment to you to provide a top quality product designed to meet the extreme performance requirements that you demand from your vehicle. Each hose is specifically designed and tested to fit your application.
Top 10 Benefits of Toxic Offroad Stainless Steel Performance Brake Lines are:
1. Replacing OE rubber hoses with Toxic Off Road hoses eliminates pedal sponginess under having braking due to less volumetric expansion for improved braking and firmer pedal .
2. Teflon inner core makes these brake lines compatible with all DOT approved brake fluids including DOT 5 Silicone.
3. Suitable for all applications including extreme racing.
4. Each brake line is designed to meet DOT Standard FMVSS-106 and SAE J1401.
5. Every hose is pressure tested to 3000 psi.
6. Each brake line kit is designed to physically fit the application it is designed for without any additional fittings or adapters.
7. All fittings are zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
8. All Toxic Off Road Brake Lines come with a Lifetime Warranty. If your hose fails for any reason, simply return it and we will send you a replacement Hose.
9. Every kit is designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA!
10. Chicks dig them!
2007-2013 Jeep JK Wrangler and JKU Unlimited Toxic Brake Lines
1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler and LJ Unlimited Toxic Brake Lines
1987-1995 Jeep YJ Wrangler Toxic Brake Lines
1984-2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee Toxic Brake Lines
1993-1998 Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Toxic Brake Lines
1976-1986 Jeep CJ Toxic Brake Lines