TJ/LJ and YJ owners!! Tuffy Security Deck Enclosure now available - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > TJ/LJ and YJ owners!! Tuffy Security Deck Enclosure now available

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 04-29-2010, 10:13 AM   #1
tuffy2
Vendor

TJ/LJ and YJ owners!! Tuffy Security Deck Enclosure now available

Less than a year ago Tuffy Security Products introduced the Security Deck Enclosure for JK Wranglers. Due to it's simple yet secure design and ease of removal and install (the top and sides can be removed in minutes with no tools to free up the entire cargo area when needed) this has become one of the all time greatest product hits.

It was only fair that TJ/LJ and YJ owners had a Security Deck Enclosure model that would allow them to hide and secure their valuable equipment but still have the ability for a quick removal and installation at a reasonable price point.

Voila! The Security Deck Enclosure for TJ/LJ/YJ:

Full details at:

TJ LJ & YJ Security Deck Enclosure Jeep Wrangler

tuffy2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
Deacon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Very interesting. It looks a lot like what I've been looking for. I'd really have to see it in a rig before I'd drop $400 plus shipping. The good news is that it looks like from the dimensions that it'd still be able to hold my 35" tire back there if I decided to take it with me on a trail.

I really do wish there were some way I could end up seeing this (or at least a review of it installed).
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2010, 01:03 PM   #3
tuffy2
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekite View Post
Very interesting. It looks a lot like what I've been looking for. I'd really have to see it in a rig before I'd drop $400 plus shipping. The good news is that it looks like from the dimensions that it'd still be able to hold my 35" tire back there if I decided to take it with me on a trail.

I really do wish there were some way I could end up seeing this (or at least a review of it installed).
We have sent out quite a few of them already for the TJ and tons of them for the JK. Everyone has been real happy with them but if you have any specific concerns or questions just drop me a PM and I can get you some answers.

Jeff Fox
Tuffy
Unread 04-29-2010, 02:05 PM   #4
Deacon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Glad to know they're getting into the hands of TJ owners. Do you have any links to any reviews on this forum (or others for that matter)?
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2010, 02:54 PM   #5
tuffy2
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekite View Post
Glad to know they're getting into the hands of TJ owners. Do you have any links to any reviews on this forum (or others for that matter)?
I have not seen any yet on the TJ model. There have been some reviews on the JK model on other forums. Hopefully someone will step up and write something (or you could get one and be the first)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.