TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 02-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #31
NalinMFG
1998 TJ Wrangler 

97Heep, do you mind if I use your pictures on the website? I went to upload them on the Facebook page and the description auto-filled in "copyright (your name)".
I changed your name to 97Heep and linked back to this thread in case someone needed to contact you about them(did not want to post your name without permission). Let me know if the website would be alright, or if you would like the ones on Facebook removed.

https://www.facebook.com/nalinmfg

Did you do something special to have the etched part show up so well? Typically the paint fills it in because it's so shallow.

5.25" TJ Speaker Adapters

Linkedin:
Andrew Nalin
Email: NalinMFG@gmail.com
Facebook: NalinMFG
NalinMFG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #32
NalinMFG
1998 TJ Wrangler 

5 more sets shipped out this morning, thanks for your support Jeepforum!

Linkedin:
Andrew Nalin
Unread 02-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #33
NalinMFG
1998 TJ Wrangler 

100% Made in USA

Linkedin:
Andrew Nalin
Unread 02-13-2012, 10:29 PM   #34
NalinMFG
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for all the new reviews JeepForum!

http://www.nalinmfg.com/review.asp?a...ll&catalogid=8

More info available at http://www.nalinmfg.com/TJ-525-Speak...ters_p_8.html#

Linkedin:
Andrew Nalin
Unread 02-14-2012, 11:30 PM   #35
NalinMFG
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for your continued support JeepForumers!

Linkedin:
Andrew Nalin
Unread 02-15-2012, 02:11 AM   #36
NalinMFG
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenorange View Post
Superb! Typically I by no means read entire articles however the way you wrote this information and facts is just remarkable and this kept my interest in reading and I enjoyed it.
Thanks! Let me know if I can explain anything in more detail. There is nothing better than logging on a getting good feedback from viewers.

Linkedin:
Andrew Nalin
Unread 02-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #37
ingeniero
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Hello everyone,

I've been communicating with Andrew at NalinMFG but also wanted to post. I bought his brackets for my 05 TJ front speakers.

Before I pull the trigger on the speakers, I want to know if I can fit JL Audio C2-525x...they are 5-1/2" size and 2-1/2" deep.

Also for the sound bar, any issues dropping in the C2-650x without mods? They are 6-1/2" and have 2.44" (62mm) depth. From reading other posts, this size shouldn't be a problem but wanted to confirm.

thanks
ingeniero is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #38
97Heep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NalinMFG View Post
97Heep, do you mind if I use your pictures on the website? I went to upload them on the Facebook page and the description auto-filled in "copyright (your name)".
I changed your name to 97Heep and linked back to this thread in case someone needed to contact you about them(did not want to post your name without permission). Let me know if the website would be alright, or if you would like the ones on Facebook removed.

https://www.facebook.com/nalinmfg

Did you do something special to have the etched part show up so well? Typically the paint fills it in because it's so shallow.
I have no problem with you using my images but if you'd like me to get better resolution ones let me know and i'll retake them (finished ones that is haha). Feel free to use them tho.

As far as doing anything special no, I sprayed them hanging up so that the paint wasn't falling on a flat surface but on a vertical one. To me this always gave me better control with not over spraying one area. I am not a painter by any means just always works for me. Dunno if I got luck or not. I also used a metallic blue metal paint (rattle can) so dunno if that made a difference either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingeniero View Post
Hello everyone,

I've been communicating with Andrew at NalinMFG but also wanted to post. I bought his brackets for my 05 TJ front speakers.

Before I pull the trigger on the speakers, I want to know if I can fit JL Audio C2-525x...they are 5-1/2" size and 2-1/2" deep.

Also for the sound bar, any issues dropping in the C2-650x without mods? They are 6-1/2" and have 2.44" (62mm) depth. From reading other posts, this size shouldn't be a problem but wanted to confirm.

thanks
I couldn't tell you about the ones for the sound bar as I haven't had a sound bar since 03. As for the dash, they should fit. My speakers are Infinity (something; the highest end ones for 5.25"). On the driver side it was a tight fit with the AC vent ducting running up right behind it.

Sorry for the delays in responses.
Unread 02-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #39
Sundowner
Part-Time Swami

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Ordering a set now...

The Republic of Dave: Bringing you the finest in simian testing supplies.

The build, the gear, and the mileage: The Wasteland Survival Guide
Sundowner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2012, 03:36 PM   #40
ingeniero
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Heep View Post
I couldn't tell you about the ones for the sound bar as I haven't had a sound bar since 03. As for the dash, they should fit. My speakers are Infinity (something; the highest end ones for 5.25"). On the driver side it was a tight fit with the AC vent ducting running up right behind it.

Sorry for the delays in responses.
Thank you!
ingeniero is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2012, 06:42 PM   #41
NalinMFG
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingeniero View Post
Hello everyone,

thanks
For the benefit of others, ingeniero had inquired about the maximum mount depth in a TJ. It is near impossible to get an exact measurement with speakers installed, but I can estimate close to an extra .25" of clearance behind my Polk DB521's. DB521's have a top mount depth of 2-5/16"...so my estimate is 2-9/16" of room. 2.5" will be extremely close but should fit.

Linkedin:
Andrew Nalin
Unread 02-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #42
NalinMFG
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundowner View Post
Ordering a set now...
Thanks for your order! Already packaged and waiting.
You'll get a USPS tracking number automatically emailed when I print all the labels tomorrow morning.

USPS Priority Flat Rate packages usually take 2-3 days anywhere in the country. (coming from Evansville, IN 47711)

Linkedin:
Andrew Nalin
Unread 02-16-2012, 07:59 AM   #43
NalinMFG
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Heep View Post
I have no problem with you using my images but if you'd like me to get better resolution ones let me know and i'll retake them (finished ones that is haha). Feel free to use them tho.

As far as doing anything special no, I sprayed them hanging up so that the paint wasn't falling on a flat surface but on a vertical one. To me this always gave me better control with not over spraying one area. I am not a painter by any means just always works for me. Dunno if I got luck or not. I also used a metallic blue metal paint (rattle can) so dunno if that made a difference either.
Thanks! If you ever get the urge to show off some more of your photography feel free, they WILL get used.

Perhaps it was hanging them...typically the paint fills the etching in my experience.

Linkedin:
Andrew Nalin
Unread 02-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #44
NalinMFG
1998 TJ Wrangler 

No one would be interested in some tweeter mounts/brackets would they?

Linkedin:
Andrew Nalin
Unread 02-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #45
NalinMFG
1998 TJ Wrangler 

USPS just picked up 3 more sets that were ordered this morning. Thanks for your support!

Linkedin:
Andrew Nalin

Tags
5.25" speaker adapter , audio , dash , radio , speakers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.