Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

TeraFlex JK 2/4 Door 2.5" Lift Kit!! DEALS AT ROCKRIDGE4WD!!

2K views 18 replies 2 participants last post by  Rockridge4WD 
#1 ·
What's up guys!! Who's looking for a NICE, simple 2.5" lift for their JK?! I'm ready to hook it up!! HERE IT IS!!

The 2.5" lift kit is an ultra simple lift kit designed for the budget minded no-frills enthusiast! The kit is available in three configurations for your desired performance level. The basic lift includes all of the essential items needed (some form of shock modification will be required- either adapters or new longer shocks). This kit will allow you to run up to a 35" tire (aftermarket wheels with 4.5" backspacing or less are required). Fits all JK Wranglers including Rubicon and Unlimited.

The first configuration of this lift is the box kit with no shocks. This is the ideal configuration for someone looking to upgrade their shocks to a better shock. Such as FOX IFP 2.0 shocks?!

The second configuration is with shock adapters. This will allow you to utilize your factory shocks.

The third configuration comes with all 4 Teraflex 9550 shocks.

I can hook you up with a great deal on this teraflex 2.5" lift! Contact me direct and take advantage!!

Joel@rockridge4wd.com

See less See more
#3 ·
Still running some GREAT deals on these Teraflex 2.5" suspension kits! You've got 3 options with this kit!

Kit with no shocks, kit with shock extensions or kit with all 4 teraflex 9550 shocks! Teraflex is still out of stock on the 4dr kit with all 4 shocks, but the rest are good to go!!

This kit will allow you to easily clear 35" tires, and keep your factory ride OR better!! Teraflex coils have a great spring rating and will handle the weight of bumpers and winch very well!

Contact me direct and i'll get you hooked up!

Joel@rockridge4wd.com

#4 ·
Who's looking for a smokin hot deal on this Teraflex 2.5" coil lift?! I'm running a Teraflex special on all lifts through the end of this week! If you've been looking, NOW is the time to buy!

This is a nice system that will improve your on road and off road ride and provide you with enough clearance to easily clear 35" tires. You've got 3 options with this kit. NO shocks if you plan on running an upgraded shock. W/shock extensions if you plan on running your stock shocks. OR W/all 4 teraflex 9550 shocks!

Let me know which set up youre looking for and i will hook you up!

Joel@rockridge4wd.com

#7 ·
Just sent out ANOTHER Teraflex 2.5" lift with the FOX IFP 2.0 shocks!! Whoop whoop!!

Get in on this action! This Teraflex 2.5" lift is PERFECT for off road enthusiasts and yes, even the mall crawlers!! Not only are you going to gain some ground clearance and an aggressive stance, but the teraflex coils will provide you with a NICE on road ride, GREAT off road ride AND hold up well under the weight of bumpers, winch, spare tire and more!!

If you want to gain TRUE performance, we always recommend stepping up into the FOX IFP 2.0 shocks. These shocks will give you more than you could ever want out of your vehicles performance!

This kit is available in 3 options. with NO shocks if you want to upgrade, with shock extensions if you are on a budget and want to continue running your factory shocks OR with all 4 Teraflex 9550 series shocks!

Who wants in on this deal?! SMOKIN HOT PRICES GOING ON NOW!! Contact me direct!! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

#8 ·
Time to get the deals rolling again!! Who's looking for a teraflex 2.5" suspension kit?!

This is one of the best 2.5" lifts you're going to find. High quality components backed by one of the top names in the industry!! If you're after a lift that's going to give you a nice bump in height, level out your JK and help you clear larger tires, this is definitely the kit your after.

LIKE ALWAYS, my teraflex prices are GREAT!! Contact me direct and i'll get you hooked up!!

There are 3 options for this kit!! With shocks, with shock adapters to utilize your factory shocks, OR with out shocks if you want to upgrade into something with better performance. Such as the FOX IFP 2.0!!

Let me know what you're after and i'll make it happen!! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

CLICK HERE to read up on this kit on our website!!

#9 ·
I installed a TeraFlex 2.5 lift on my JK about two years ago. I love it. Best of all you actually get more lift than what is advertised. TeraFlex also has a more complete basic lift than other companies at a cheaper price. I installed this lift in under three hours with basic hand tools in my drive.

Attachments

#11 ·
Who's looking for the HOOK UP?!! Time to get down on some Teraflex deals!! Looking for a nice 2.5" lift?! Teraflex is one of the top names in the business providing you with HIGH quality products backed by a great warranty! This 2.5" lift comes in 3 different configurations. 1ST, you can purchase this kit with NO shocks if you're looking to upgrade into something better such as the FOX IFP 2.0 shocks! (SPECIAL PRICE IF YOU TEAM UP WITH FOX). 2ND, you can go with the shock extensions to run your factory shocks if you're on a budget. 3RD, you can run the TERAFLEX 9550 shocks!

Let me know which set up you're looking at and i'll hook you up with a GREAT price!! Contact me direct for quickest reply! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

CLICK HERE to check this kit out on our site!!

#12 ·
Whats up guys and girls ! Who is looking for an awesome deal on a 2.5" Teraflex lift ?:) Affordable, simple and it'll allow you to run up to a 35" Tire! You can get this lift in 3 different stages

1:First kit come with no shocks,therefore you can upgrade to a performance Fox Shock that will make the ride that much better!

2:Comes with shock adapters that will let you run your stock shocks

3:Last but not least, kit 3 come with all 4 9500 Teraflex shocks !

Shoot me an email for a hook up ! :duhrock:

Miguel@Rockridge4wd.com

#13 ·
I just can't get enough of these DEALS!!!! Time for ANOTHER ONE!!! HOT special on the Teraflex 2.5" lift!!

Get this lift in your choice of 3 configurations!! #1 NO SHOCKS #2 SHOCK ADAPTERS to utilize your factory shocks #3 WITH TERAFLEX 9550 SHOCKS!! Might i suggest teaming up option #1 with the FOX IFP 2.0 SHOCKS?! By far one of the most popular set ups out there!!

Contact me direct and i'll get you hooked up!! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

#17 ·
Check it out guys!! The month of December is DEAL DECEMBER!! This is our way of saying MERRY CHRISTMAS and giving back to you!

SWEET discounts on select items at Rockridge4wd!! Teraflex happens to be part of this madness!!!

If you're looking to save some serious cash and prepare for the christmas season, this is where it's at!!! Contact me via forum (Joel) OR email Miguel@rockridge4wd.com as my email is under construction!

Let's do this! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Search our website!! CLICK HERE!!

#19 ·
The Teraflex 2.5" kit is and awesome way to get the lift your after and at unbeatable price only at Rockridge4wd.com. We have the lowest prices around on all thins Teraflex right now! So don't wait until it's to late
Email me for the best pricing! Eric@Rockridge4wd.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.