Synergy Suspension Lifts @ Rockridge 4WD! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Synergy Suspension Lifts @ Rockridge 4WD!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Synergy Suspension Lifts @ Rockridge 4WD!

synergy-logo-200.jpg

untitled.gif

untitled2.gif

untitled3.gif

CLICK HERE --> JK LIFT KITS

CLICK HERE --> JK CONTROL ARMS & COMPONENTS

CLICK HERE --> UNIVERSAL SUSPENSION BUILD COMPONENTS

Let me make your Jeep function and ride amazing. We provide Special Forum Discounts to many product lines. All you need to do is email or call!

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Call us! Toll Free: 888-411-8493
Rockridge4WD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2012, 11:03 PM   #2
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Since we seem to have no interest just yet in Synergy let ROCKRIDGE 4WD show you why these are such awesome products!!

#1 These adjustable ARMS are freaking awesome! They use a pinch bolt instead of a Jam nut which is super premium in my opinion, and the secondary adjuster tightens with the pinch bolt as well. This means you can adjust your arms without even unbolting anything. GENIUS! Also, they use only the best, the Currie Johnny joint!

tubeadapter_main.jpg

#2 These ball joints are bullet proof, the proof is in the picture!

synergy-ball-joints-header.jpg

#3 They make killer long arm upgrades and full suspension kits. I'm pretty sure they have it dialed in for JK like nobodies business....

jkstage4_main.jpg

Why you ask?

*The JK Synergy Suspension System™ was designed and engineered from the ground up using a synergistic approach to maximize the JKs on & off road performance

*Stage 4 key features are a front track bar relocation bracket, drag link flip kit, rear track bar relocation bracket, and all adjustable upper & lower long arm control arms

*Suspension components feature a 2 stage powder coat finish for maximum durability

*Lower control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 2″ X .25″ Wall 1026 DOM tubing

*Control arms incorporate the tried and true Currie Enterprises Johnny Joints® for paramount performance & durability

*OEM style rubber bushings are also used in the control arm assemblies for extended permanence & minimized road vibration

*Sway-bar disconnect system for ultimate trail articulation mounts sway bar up and out of the way when disconnected from the axle

*Synergy Suspension double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for easy adjustment of control arms & drag link without removal

*Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps spring from coming unbound at full suspension droop

*Front & rear track bar relocation brackets move track bar mounting position increasing suspension roll center height which improves handling on and off road

*Suspension components feature an abrasive-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance

*100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools

THAT'S WHY......

Contact me by Emailing or Call and I will make sure that the suspension you buy for your JK is the ultimate upgrade that you will ever do. Period.

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Call us! Toll Free: 888-411-8493
Rockridge4WD is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.