SWAG Portaband Tables V1.0 V2.0 V3.0 Revised Designs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > SWAG Portaband Tables V1.0 V2.0 V3.0 Revised Designs

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! ECGS Black Friday Sale!!Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 11-22-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

SWAG Portaband Tables V1.0 V2.0 V3.0 Revised Designs

SWAG Off Road has been producing quality American made Portaband tables since its inception back in 2008.

As with all things that are an industry first, product upgrades and user feed back have slowly morphed our first vice mounted Portaband table, the SWAG V1.0, into the robust platform of our thick steel bench mounted stand the Swag V2.0. With its easily detachable lightweight aluminum center section the SWAG V2.0 became an instant run away success. Soon a bolt on miter gauge slide attachment was offered for both the V1.0 and V2.0. With in a couple months over 40% of the orders placed had the bolt on miter gauge slides included. Product evolution and expansion has led us to SWAG Portaband table V3.0. The SWAG V3.0 features built in dual miter gauge slides, bolt on steel legs to greatly reduce shipping cost, removable steel center section and an improved blade slot with narrower window to reduce potential blade binding. The SWAG V3.0 is still compatible with all Milwaukee and Dewalt deep throat Portaband tables.

To convert your saw into a vertical band saw installation could not be any easier, remove the factory foot guards two or three screws depending upon model and reinstall the removable center section with the provided fasteners. With the SWAG V2.0 & SWAG V3.0 there is a thumb knob included in the kit. Insert the saw into the stand and install the thumb knob into the threaded hole in the removable center section. You now have a saw that performs two functions, a portable band saw and a vertical band saw that does not require any tools to switch between the two functions

SWAG PORTABAND TABLES V1.0-V4.0.mp4 - YouTube

V1.0 Can be purchased HERE

V2.0 Can be purchased HERE

V3.0 Can be purchased HERE

V4.0 Can be purchased HERE

Optional accessories include
  • Bolt on miter gauge slide
  • Foot switches
  • Bolt on side plates

Thanks Troy

master-assembly-75-.jpg   swag120411-8-edit-1.jpg   img_1631-1.jpg   p3041400-1.jpg   p8171417-11.jpg  

Visit us on Facebook
Swagoffroad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-22-2011, 03:13 PM   #2
SpeedJeep
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

That looks incredibly useful. Kudos to you.
Unread 11-23-2011, 03:40 AM   #3
76flh
1998 TJ Wrangler 

well troy, you have done it again. cause me to go out and buy that new band saw i have been needing. you have made another great product to be added to my list.
76flh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2011, 09:14 AM   #4
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76flh View Post
well troy, you have done it again. cause me to go out and buy that new band saw i have been needing. you have made another great product to be added to my list.
I appreciate the compliments.

I'm glad we can make it on your list of things to get, just be sure to put us on the top of your list

Troy

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 12-15-2011, 10:02 AM   #5
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

We have every version of the SWAG Portaband tables in stock ready to ship out today.

Get something for your old man this Christmas season that he will use.

Thanks Troy

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 01-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #6
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the orders. The V3.0 Portaband tables are definitely the best selling Portaband table we sell.

Thanks Troy

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 01-06-2012, 06:27 PM   #7
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

We appreciate the orders. Let us know if you have any questions along the way.

This is truly an awesome tool that makes a great addition to any shop.

Thanks Troy

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 02-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #8
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Many of you have asked for it well here she is. One stop shopping, through our website, you are now able to purchase a miter gauge slide that is compatible with our Portaband tables.

You no longer need to head out into the great unknown...like a wood working store to pick up a compatible miter gauge slide. In stock and currently available on our website.

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 03-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #9
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

We appreciate the order.

Let us know if you have any questions along the way.

Troy
tn.jpg  

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 03-31-2012, 01:07 PM   #10
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Click on the Link below to view our latest Youtube demo video of our Portaband table 4.0 in action.

SWAG PORTABAND TABLES V1.0-V4.0.mp4 - YouTube

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 05-10-2012, 10:36 AM   #11
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Here is an email that I received today from a recent customer.

Quote:
I have the Version 4.0 and use it with the Milwaukee 6232-21 Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw. Saw fits up to table exactly. Not just close, but a perfect fit. Table seems to be indestructibly designed and fabricated. Materials and workmanship are heavy duty and spot on. You will not find anything like this in a store or from another country.

Having used it, I would have paid ten times the price for this table, now. The ease that it has made tasks that used to be headaches and time consuming is amazing. Now almost impossible or impossible projects are not only a snap, but they are fun. When you order, get the foot pedal he offers. You can keep your hands on the table with the workpiece and simply tap the pedal to start or stop the motor without getting you hands in any kind of danger.

A $5,000 to $10,000 an industrial Dake band saw is impossible for most people, including me. But, this Portaband Table is and it is an unbelievable bargain. Again, it is one of the neatest things I have in my shop. I cannot see being without it. When friends come over and see it running, they are amazed. If it is not running, and they are curious, or doubters, I get some stock out and let them try it. I can stay out of it, as they convince themselves. Smiles all around.

This piece of equipment is a demonstration of 100% good old American ingenuity. Troy did not cut corners on design or materials. He is also honest. That is truly hard to find these days. He is easy to talk to and easy to deal with. He supports his customers AFTER the sale.

Thanks Troy"
Much appreciated.

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 06-25-2012, 05:02 PM   #12
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

We have all 4 versions of our Portaband tables in stock.

If your ready to add quality tools to your garage at an affordable price give us a call.

Thanks for the orders.

Troy

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 07-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #13
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks to our friends, Larry, John and Ian over at Crawl Magazine for the recent tool tech in the July/August issue #35. The featured V3.0 Portaband table continues to be one of our top selling items.

Troy
v3.0-1.jpg  

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 09-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #14
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

If your looking to get into metal fabrication tools and or add value to your Portaband table click on the link below.

http://www.swagoffroad.com/20-TON-Pr...-Kit_p_40.html

Thanks for the orders.

Troy

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 10-15-2012, 01:39 PM   #15
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

The SWAG V1.0 table now fits the non deep throat Milwaukee Portabands model #'s 6225 & 6226. The V1.0 was our first product we ever produced and have only fit the deep throat Portabands... that is until today. The revised V1.0 tables are loaded up on the shelf's and ready to ship out today.

Thanks Troy

http://www.swagoffroad.com/SWAG-V10-...ble-_p_64.html
v1.0-redesign.jpg  

Visit us on Facebook

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.