Swag Off Road Arbor Press Plates - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Swag Off Road Arbor Press Plates

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wHalloween Savings to die for!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 04-26-2010, 12:40 AM   #1
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Swag Off Road Arbor Press Plates

Sold in pairs of two.

Laser cut from 1.5" thick A-572-GR 50 steel.

The outside dimensions are 10" X 8.5" X 1.5', or 9.75" x 9.75" x 1.5" larger than most cast arbor plates.

These steel press plates are to replace the junk cast arbor plates that will shatter under heavy load which is very dangerous. Cast arbor plates are typical provided with hydraulic presses.

The arbor plates make a great addition to the DIY 20 ton press brake kit I also sell here. 20 TON Press Brake DIY Builder Kit. Since the bottom of the press brake needs to be fully supported these arbor plates are longer than the cast arbor plates that are typicaly provided with a 20 ton press.

Ships flat rate USPS box.

Total weight per pair 62 or 69 lbs depending upon which version is ordered.

Arbor Plates

solidworks-web-image.jpg

p1010298-1.jpg

p1010307-1.jpg

p1010322-1.jpg

Thanks Troy

Visit us on Facebook
Swagoffroad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2010, 10:32 PM   #2
bhfear
1993 ZJ 

Looks good

I just had to comment, Thank goodness someone is getting over on the post office, man I just shipped out a bunch of stuff and i feel like i didnt make any money after paying usps, just shy of the 70# limit mark,
bhfear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2010, 12:21 AM   #3
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhfear View Post
I just had to comment, Thank goodness someone is getting over on the post office, man I just shipped out a bunch of stuff and i feel like i didnt make any money after paying usps, just shy of the 70# limit mark,
I feel sorry for my USPS lady she must be pushing 60 years old. For Christmas I might get her a gym membership or a gift card to a chiropractor.

I made sure the parts were under the 70lb mark before I had them cut out.

Troy

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 01-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #4
caddyman
1991 YJ Wrangler 

How much are these?
caddyman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #5
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddyman View Post
How much are these?
Click on the attached link. It will direct you to the website with the most up to date prices.
http://www.swagoffroad.com/Arbor_Press_Plates.html

Thanks Troy

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 05-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #6
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

We recently added a new size of arbor plates 9.75" x 9.75" .

These arbor plates weight in at 69 lbs and take full advantage of the USPS flat rate shipping boxes.

In stock ready to rock.

Thanks for the orders.

Troy

solidworks-web-image.jpg  

Visit us on Facebook
Unread 11-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #7
guttafixit
2000 WJ 

Hello, I see you sell these plates. Do you sell or does anyone know where I can buy these extension springs? I built a 20 ton wheel bearing press and I need the springs. I can't find them anywhere that is heavy duty. Any help would be great. I'll try to post a pic.

Thank you, Dan
guttafixit is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2013, 03:33 PM   #8
guttafixit
2000 WJ 

This isn't my press but these are the springs I'm talking about.
Thank you
guttafixit is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2014, 11:21 AM   #9
Swagoffroad
Vendor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Do you have a 12 ton hydraulic press with the crappy cast iron arbor plates? We recently added a new size. The 7.0" x 7.0" arbor plates are larger than what comes with the press and an ideal candidate to use with our 12 ton press brake kits.

In stock ready to rock.

Thanks Troy

solidworks-web-image-orange.jpg

Visit us on Facebook

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.