Superchips sale plus $25-$50 rebate! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Superchips sale plus $25-$50 rebate!

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba

Unread 02-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
Kolak
Vendor

Superchips sale plus $25-$50 rebate!

I'm sure many of you are aware of the impressive results we've had with the Superchips 3875 programmer since it was introduced in 2009. If not, check it out here: http://www.superchips.com/Store/JeepFlashpaq.aspx

The Superchips is available for the Jeep 4.7, 4.7HO, 5.7 HEMI, 3.8 and 4.0 engines. Features vary by model but all offer a choice of three programs with excellent power gains. Tire height adjustment is built in, and many models offer advanced features such as the ability to turn off the MDS on the HEMI, and advanced crawling tune functions on the JK.

I can't post the pricing in public forum so send me a PM with your vehicle details and I'll fill you in. Suffice it to say, you will be very pleased with the price

Shipping is free of charge anywhere in the USA. Happy to ship anywhere on planet earth as well.

To further sweeten the deal, Superchips if offering a $25.00 mail-in rebate now through the end of March. Here's where to download the rebate form:

http://superchips.mv.treehousei.com/...ePromo2013.pdf

PM me and I'll get right back to you with pricing -

kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 04:01 PM   #2
Kolak
Vendor

Also, Superchips is offering a rebate of $50.00 for the first time for the touchscreen, full-color TrailDash programmer. You can see that one here:

http://www.superchips.com/Store/TrailDash.aspx

This programmer has the same level of programming functionality as the 3875 Flashpaq and adds a number of advanced functions for the JK and TJ Wrangler.

I have this one specially sale priced as well, and the $50.00 rebate further sweetens the deal. Here's where to get the rebate form:

http://superchips.mv.treehousei.com/...ePromo2013.pdf

PM me for pricing - you won't be disappointed
Unread 02-24-2013, 04:03 PM   #3
Kolak
Vendor

JP magazine did a shootout test among several programmers and the Superchips performed the best. Here's a link to the article:

http://www.jpmagazine.com/techarticl...s_unichip.html

And a quote:

"The Superchips Flashpaq was also a quick install, taking 12 minutes from start to finish. In addition to more power and fuel economy, the Flashpaq allows you to alter multiple features important to off-roading, such as high-idle adjustment. It's the only unit in this test that allows you to watch acceleration runs and data from vehicle sensors in real time without purchasing anything additional. Shown in this photo are engine temperature, air-intake temperature, ignition timing, and throttle position. It was the fastest in our 0-60 mph testing, and we could feel the difference in this wide-open throttle test as well as daily driving."
Telephone: 480 998-3661
Unread 02-24-2013, 04:07 PM   #4
Kolak
Vendor

Here's the Flashpaq:
superchips_flashpaq_tuner_dimension.jpg  
Unread 02-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #5
Kolak
Vendor

Here's the TrailDash:
traildashiamge21.jpg  
Unread 03-08-2013, 06:19 AM   #6
Kolak
Vendor

Thanks for all the orders! Still over three weeks left to jump in on the sale and rebate. Send me a PM for pricing
Unread 03-14-2013, 06:52 AM   #7
Kolak
Vendor

Thanks for all the orders this month! Still a little over two weeks to jump on in on this sale plus rebate.
Unread 03-28-2013, 01:46 PM   #8
Kolak
Vendor

Just four days left in this sale + rebate. PM me if you'd like to jump in on the deal

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.