Superchips 3875 Flashpaq - August sale plus rebate! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Superchips 3875 Flashpaq - August sale plus rebate!

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 08-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
Kolak
Vendor

Superchips 3875 Flashpaq - August sale plus rebate!

I'm sure many of you are aware of the impressive results we've had with the Superchips 3875 programmer since it was introduced in 2009. If not, check it out here: http://www.superchips.com/Products/JeepFlashpaq.aspx

The Superchips is available for the Jeep 4.7, 4.7HO, 5.7 HEMI, 3.8 and 4.0 engines. Features vary by model but all offer a choice of three programs with excellent power gains. Tire height adjustment is built in, and many models offer advanced features such as the ability to turn off the MDS on the HEMI, and advanced crawling tune functions on the JK.

I can't post the pricing in public forum so send me a PM with your vehicle details and I'll fill you in.

Superchips is also offering a $25.00 mail-in rebate for the remainder of August so that makes the deal even better. You can download the rebate form at www.superchips.com

Shipping is free of charge anywhere in the USA. Happy to ship anywhere on planet earth as well.

kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2011, 12:48 PM   #2
Kolak
Vendor

JP magazine did a shootout test among several programmers and the Superchips performed the best. Here's a link to the article:

http://www.jpmagazine.com/techarticl...s_unichip.html

And a quote:

"The Superchips Flashpaq was also a quick install, taking 12 minutes from start to finish. In addition to more power and fuel economy, the Flashpaq allows you to alter multiple features important to off-roading, such as high-idle adjustment. It's the only unit in this test that allows you to watch acceleration runs and data from vehicle sensors in real time without purchasing anything additional. Shown in this photo are engine temperature, air-intake temperature, ignition timing, and throttle position. It was the fastest in our 0-60 mph testing, and we could feel the difference in this wide-open throttle test as well as daily driving."
Unread 08-23-2011, 12:05 AM   #3
Kolak
Vendor

Just 9 more days left in this sale. Jump in while you can
Unread 08-29-2011, 02:06 PM   #4
Kolak
Vendor

Only three more days. PM me soon if you want one.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.