Stillen rotors and pads - End of the year sale! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Stillen rotors and pads - End of the year sale!

Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-20-2008, 09:26 AM   #1
Kolak
Vendor

Stillen rotors and pads - End of the year sale!

Just got news that I can do a repeat of the sale I did a couple months ago! The sale pricing will be good through the end of the year. Here's all the information:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the braking problems inherent in many of our Jeeps, including poor stopping power and the infamous rotor warping issues.

The cause of this rotor warping problem/poor performance problem is twofold -- First off the rotors/calipers are too small for the mass of the vehicle. The other, and perhaps larger issue, is that the rotors are a two piece composite design rather than a one piece cast design. Jeep did this not to save money, but to save unsprung weight. That's commendable I suppose but their composite rotor can't dissipate heat as effectively as a full cast rotor.

For many years now, I've been recommending Stillen rotors - these are a one-piece cast rotor that's cross-drilled. They offer better stopping power and fade resistance, and eliminate the warping problem that plagues our Jeeps.

The cross-drilled pattern is CAD optimized to eliminate stress risers and to properly wipe the pads. The drilled holes are both radiused and chamfered to prevent cracking.

I've sold thousands of these rotors to Jeepers all over the planet and the results have been excellent. And of course I use them on my Jeeps.

Their Metal Matrix pads are an excellent compound as well. They are quiet, long-lasting, don't make a lot of dust, and bite hard.

For the first time ever, I'm offering special sale pricing until the end of this month only on the Stillen rotors and pads That's a good thing for sure given the economic conditions we're all experiencing!

Here's pricing for the rotors (per pair):

ZJ front: Regular price: $180.00 Sale price: $139.00
ZJ rear: Regular price: $180.00 Sale price: $132.00

WJ front: Regular price: $180.00 Sale price: $146.00
WJ rear: Regular price: $180.00 Sale price: $143.00

XJ front: Regular price: $180.00 Sale price: $139.00

TJ front: Regular price: $180.00 Sale price: $139.00

WK front: Regular price: $230.00 Sale price: $172.00
WK rear: Regular price: $215.00 Sale price: $162.00

Now for the pads:

ZJ front: Regular price: $60.00 Sale price: $48.00
ZJ rear: Regular price: $60.00 Sale price: $32.00

WJ front: Regular price: $70.00 Sale price: $51.00
WJ rear: Regular price: $60.00 Sale price: $39.00

XJ front: Regular price: $60.00 Sale price: $48.00

TJ front: Regular price: $60.00 Sale price: $48.00

WK front: Regular price: $70.00 Sale price: $50.00
WK rear: Regular price: $62.00 Sale price: $40.00

Also, as part of this sale, shipping charges will be simplified. If you live in the lower 48 states, shipping will be $25.00 for a front or rear set of rotors/pads. If you order front & rear rotors and pads, it will be $35.00. This is a big savings as well considering that a pair of rotors and pads is over 40 lbs.

Keep in mind, this sale is for 10 days only and then prices revert to the regular pricing and shipping goes back to regular pricing as well.

I'll also ship anywhere on planet earth and will calculate shipping using the least expensive method.

PM me if you'd like to purchase the brake upgrade - be sure to provide model, and model year information.

Thanks in advance

kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2008, 06:05 PM   #2
Kolak
Vendor

Thank you for the orders! There's still 9 days left for this special sale pricing!
kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.