Santa Kolak Announces: Bilstein Holiday Sale! Lowest pricing ever! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Santa Kolak Announces: Bilstein Holiday Sale! Lowest pricing ever!

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 12-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #1
Kolak
Vendor

Santa Kolak Announces: Bilstein Holiday Sale! Lowest pricing ever!

If you own a stock height or lifted Jeep, I'm sure you've heard of Bilstein shocks.

These are a high pressure monotube design - the pinnacle of shock technology. This type of shock offers the best handling, ride control, fade resistance, and most rapid responsiveness of any shock technology.

Bilstein takes it a step further in terms of their self-adjusting system. Virtually every other shock on the market uses a velocity sensitive self-adjusting valving setup. The idea is, the shock gets stiffer as piston velocity increases. This has the benefit of reducing roll rate around corners and curves.

But the downside is that over large excursions - speed bumps, curbs, potholes, rocks, or washboard surfaces, the shock continues to stiffen, tossing the Jeep around and reducing tire contact with the road.

Bilstein uses a digressive curve. Up to a certain piston velocity (for corners and curves) the shock stiffens, but beyond a specific velocity the shock softens up again, maintaining ride quality and handling over rough terrain.

Couple that with their lifetime warranty and these are the best shocks you can purchase for your Jeep.

For the holiday season, I'm offering free shipping on sets of two or four Bilsteins. This offer applies to the 48 contiguous states. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is additional but will be discounted. I'm also happy to ship anywhere on planet earth at excellent rates.

Not only that, but I'm offering my lowest prices ever on Bilstein shocks & struts. It's too low for me to post in public forum.

Bilsteins are available for both stock height and lifted Jeeps. I've been a Bilstein dealer for 16 years now and am very proud to sell their products. Send me a PM with your vehicle details (model, model year and lift height) and I'll get right back to you with pricing

kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
gregward93
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I talked to you earlier in the month of November, I didn't have the funds to pull it but I do now, I need 4 Bilstein 5100's to go with a 3.5" Rubicon Express Lift and 1" BL. PM me please with a price quote and including shipping to 36867, thanks and Happy holidays
gregward93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2012, 09:41 PM   #3
MALCRWLR
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Can I get a quote for 4 5100s for a TJ with 3" of lift. Thanks.
MALCRWLR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2012, 01:21 PM   #4
Kolak
Vendor

PMs sent
Unread 12-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #5
nmtj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

quote for 4 5100 shipped in to 87114. stock lift height
nmtj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2012, 11:26 AM   #6
Kolak
Vendor

PMd you -
Unread 12-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #7
Redstarlover
2001 WJ 

Nick I need a price on a set of front 3/4" spacers for 01 WJ. Matt
Unread 12-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #8
Kolak
Vendor

I don't have anything in that thickness but here's a link to the Ebay seller who makes them:

http://myworld.ebay.com/dahrkstorm/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstarlover View Post
Nick I need a price on a set of front 3/4" spacers for 01 WJ. Matt
Unread 12-09-2012, 01:09 AM   #9
Buck89
2004 WJ 

I had talked to you back in the summer but had a lack of funds. Quote for a wj with 4" lift
Buck89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2012, 08:24 AM   #10
mooncruiser

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Talked to you awhile back-can you pm me a quote for rears on an 84 CJ7 with 3" lift?
thx
Bob
mooncruiser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #11
Kolak
Vendor

Sent a bunch of PMs
Unread 12-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #12
mooncruiser

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Pricing is awesome-ordered mine!
mooncruiser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #13
XC_Jeeps
2002 WJ 

quote for WJ with 2" Lift
Unread 12-10-2012, 11:58 PM   #14
Kolak
Vendor

Sent some PMs
Unread 12-11-2012, 12:46 AM   #15
fast916
2009 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolak
If you own a stock height or lifted Jeep, I'm sure you've heard of Bilstein shocks.

These are a high pressure monotube design - the pinnacle of shock technology. This type of shock offers the best handling, ride control, fade resistance, and most rapid responsiveness of any shock technology.

Bilstein takes it a step further in terms of their self-adjusting system. Virtually every other shock on the market uses a velocity sensitive self-adjusting valving setup. The idea is, the shock gets stiffer as piston velocity increases. This has the benefit of reducing roll rate around corners and curves.

But the downside is that over large excursions - speed bumps, curbs, potholes, rocks, or washboard surfaces, the shock continues to stiffen, tossing the Jeep around and reducing tire contact with the road.

Bilstein uses a digressive curve. Up to a certain piston velocity (for corners and curves) the shock stiffens, but beyond a specific velocity the shock softens up again, maintaining ride quality and handling over rough terrain.

Couple that with their lifetime warranty and these are the best shocks you can purchase for your Jeep.

For the holiday season, I'm offering free shipping on sets of two or four Bilsteins. This offer applies to the 48 contiguous states. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is additional but will be discounted. I'm also happy to ship anywhere on planet earth at excellent rates.

Not only that, but I'm offering my lowest prices ever on Bilstein shocks & struts. It's too low for me to post in public forum.

Bilsteins are available for both stock height and lifted Jeeps. I've been a Bilstein dealer for 16 years now and am very proud to sell their products. Send me a PM with your vehicle details (model, model year and lift height) and I'll get right back to you with pricing
Kolak,

I have an 09 Hemi that doesn't handle very well. I put Bilsteins on it but still doesn't corner well. I am thinking of the next step which is to upgrade the sway bars. What do you think and what do you recommend? Thanks.
fast916 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.