JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Vendor Display (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/)
-   -   Santa Kolak Announces: Bilstein Holiday Sale! Lowest pricing ever! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/santa-kolak-announces-bilstein-holiday-sale-lowest-pricing-ever-1445350/)

Kolak 12-02-2012 11:44 PM

Santa Kolak Announces: Bilstein Holiday Sale! Lowest pricing ever!

If you own a stock height or lifted Jeep, I'm sure you've heard of Bilstein shocks.

These are a high pressure monotube design - the pinnacle of shock technology. This type of shock offers the best handling, ride control, fade resistance, and most rapid responsiveness of any shock technology.

Bilstein takes it a step further in terms of their self-adjusting system. Virtually every other shock on the market uses a velocity sensitive self-adjusting valving setup. The idea is, the shock gets stiffer as piston velocity increases. This has the benefit of reducing roll rate around corners and curves.

But the downside is that over large excursions - speed bumps, curbs, potholes, rocks, or washboard surfaces, the shock continues to stiffen, tossing the Jeep around and reducing tire contact with the road.

Bilstein uses a digressive curve. Up to a certain piston velocity (for corners and curves) the shock stiffens, but beyond a specific velocity the shock softens up again, maintaining ride quality and handling over rough terrain.

Couple that with their lifetime warranty and these are the best shocks you can purchase for your Jeep.

For the holiday season, I'm offering free shipping on sets of two or four Bilsteins. This offer applies to the 48 contiguous states. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is additional but will be discounted. I'm also happy to ship anywhere on planet earth at excellent rates.

Not only that, but I'm offering my lowest prices ever on Bilstein shocks & struts. It's too low for me to post in public forum.

Bilsteins are available for both stock height and lifted Jeeps. I've been a Bilstein dealer for 16 years now and am very proud to sell their products. Send me a PM with your vehicle details (model, model year and lift height) and I'll get right back to you with pricing :thumbsup:

gregward93 12-03-2012 06:46 PM

I talked to you earlier in the month of November, I didn't have the funds to pull it but I do now, I need 4 Bilstein 5100's to go with a 3.5" Rubicon Express Lift and 1" BL. PM me please with a price quote and including shipping to 36867, thanks and Happy holidays

MALCRWLR 12-03-2012 09:41 PM

Can I get a quote for 4 5100s for a TJ with 3" of lift. Thanks.

Kolak 12-04-2012 01:21 PM

PMs sent :)

nmtj 12-04-2012 03:16 PM

quote for 4 5100 shipped in to 87114. stock lift height

Kolak 12-05-2012 11:26 AM

PMd you -

Redstarlover 12-05-2012 04:11 PM

Nick I need a price on a set of front 3/4" spacers for 01 WJ. Matt

Kolak 12-05-2012 04:20 PM

I don't have anything in that thickness but here's a link to the Ebay seller who makes them:

http://myworld.ebay.com/dahrkstorm/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redstarlover (Post 14560377)
Nick I need a price on a set of front 3/4" spacers for 01 WJ. Matt

Buck89 12-09-2012 01:09 AM

I had talked to you back in the summer but had a lack of funds. Quote for a wj with 4" lift

mooncruiser 12-09-2012 08:24 AM

Talked to you awhile back-can you pm me a quote for rears on an 84 CJ7 with 3" lift?
thx
Bob

Kolak 12-10-2012 04:16 PM

Sent a bunch of PMs :2thumbsup:

mooncruiser 12-10-2012 04:18 PM

Pricing is awesome:2thumbsup:-ordered mine!

XC_Jeeps 12-10-2012 05:17 PM

quote for WJ with 2" Lift

Kolak 12-10-2012 11:58 PM

Sent some PMs :thumbsup:

fast916 12-11-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolak
If you own a stock height or lifted Jeep, I'm sure you've heard of Bilstein shocks.

These are a high pressure monotube design - the pinnacle of shock technology. This type of shock offers the best handling, ride control, fade resistance, and most rapid responsiveness of any shock technology.

Bilstein takes it a step further in terms of their self-adjusting system. Virtually every other shock on the market uses a velocity sensitive self-adjusting valving setup. The idea is, the shock gets stiffer as piston velocity increases. This has the benefit of reducing roll rate around corners and curves.

But the downside is that over large excursions - speed bumps, curbs, potholes, rocks, or washboard surfaces, the shock continues to stiffen, tossing the Jeep around and reducing tire contact with the road.

Bilstein uses a digressive curve. Up to a certain piston velocity (for corners and curves) the shock stiffens, but beyond a specific velocity the shock softens up again, maintaining ride quality and handling over rough terrain.

Couple that with their lifetime warranty and these are the best shocks you can purchase for your Jeep.

For the holiday season, I'm offering free shipping on sets of two or four Bilsteins. This offer applies to the 48 contiguous states. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is additional but will be discounted. I'm also happy to ship anywhere on planet earth at excellent rates.

Not only that, but I'm offering my lowest prices ever on Bilstein shocks & struts. It's too low for me to post in public forum.

Bilsteins are available for both stock height and lifted Jeeps. I've been a Bilstein dealer for 16 years now and am very proud to sell their products. Send me a PM with your vehicle details (model, model year and lift height) and I'll get right back to you with pricing :thumbsup:

Kolak,

I have an 09 Hemi that doesn't handle very well. I put Bilsteins on it but still doesn't corner well. I am thinking of the next step which is to upgrade the sway bars. What do you think and what do you recommend? Thanks.

The time now is 12:27 AM.