Rough Country LONG ARM UPGRADE Blowout ! - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 02-07-2017, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Rough Country LONG ARM UPGRADE Blowout !

Special offer for all Wrangler Forum!

Offering Rough Countries Long Arm Upgrade Kit as well as the full lift plus Long Arms. You can get this option in two different ways. These arms are probably some of the best radius long arm set ups out on the market today. As far as the bracketry Rough Country makes them sturdy and very heavy duty to take on any trail and obstacle.

This kit is not only going to help your articulation but also help bring your control arms to the correct spec so you get a smoother ride overall. THESE ARE NOT MEANT FOR OFF-ROAD ONLY, THEY'RE USED FOR DAILY DRIVING AS WELL. Note: There is some cutting and drilling to make this kit work!

Here is an example of the Long Arm upgrade for a TJ:

Name:  RC FLEX.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  179.5 KB
Name:  TJ FLEX.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  91.6 KB
tj-long-arm.jpg
Here is a JK with a Long Arm kit:
Name:  JKU RC LA.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  57.4 KB
rc-jk-long-arm.jpg

Contact me here for a HOOK UP Miguel@Rockridge4wd.com

Check out the website HERE use code SALESMM at check out for a discount. :iamhappy::iamhappy::iamhappy:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call us! Toll Free: 888-411-8493
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-17-2017, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Check it out TJ and JK! Rough country has some bad top the bone long arm upgrades to take your jeep from cool to BAD ***. Not only will this help your flex and what not but also articulation in general for that daily driving as well.

Contact me direct for more info and for a quote, offering FREE SHIPPING to all LOWER 48 STATES.

Direct contact Miguel@Rockridge4wd.com

post #3 of 3 Old 02-23-2017, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Tired of the ride quality your fixed arm may have? Or maybe even the articulation and flex when off road? I have the perfect solution for those whom are already lifted, the ROUGH COUNTRY long arm upgrade is what you need. But also who aren't lifted i can get you the lift kit as well as long arm in a package DEAL!

Contact me here Miguel@Rockridge4wd.com For a discounted price and a quote!

You can also use my code online for a 10% off at check out SALESMM

WEBSITE HERE!:awesome::awesome:

rrjk.jpg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.