1993 - 1998 Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee 4" Long Arm Suspension
Front: Lifted coil springs, adjustable high-clearance lower control arms, adjustable upper control arms, 0.25" thick crossmember, transfer case skid plate, sway-bar quick disconnects, 3" bumpstops, adjustable track bar, track bar drop bracket & hardware.
Rear: Lifted coil springs, adjustable high-clearance lower control arms, adjustable upper control arms, long arm frame brackets, track bar bracket, brake line relocation bracket, e-brake relocation bracket, bumpstop brackets & hardware.
Shocks: Features (4) Performance 2.2 series shocks.
• Transfer case skid plate will not fit models equipped with 249 transfer case.
• Models equipped with CV style front driveshaft may result in driveshaft vibration. If this occurs, replacing the driveshaft, axle yoke and / or transfer case yoke will need to be performed to rid the vehicle of driveline vibration.
CV Driveshaft image
• Exhaust will have to be cut and rerouted to make sure it is away from the moving components.
• Increased ground clearance.
• Levels the front with the rear of the Jeep.
• Application valved Performance 2.2 series shocks.
• Features high clearance lower control arm design.
• Features our NEW X-Flex control arms:
• Massive flex joints with 2.5" diameter body and huge 1.25" threads
• All joints are fully rebuildable
• Fully greasable
• Adjustable retainer ring
• Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees
• Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees
• Read Four Wheeler magazine article.
• Read press release.
• Part #: PERF905
• Install Time: 8 - 9 hours
• Wheel Backspacing: 3 5/8"
• Recommended Tire Size: 31x10.50