Front: Lifted coil springs, adjustable track bar, sway-bar disconnects, stainless steel brake lines, HD lower skid plate, X-Flex lower control arms and upper radius arms, crossmember w/frame strengthening brackets & hardware.
Rear: Lifted coil springs, coil correction plates, track bar bracket, sway-bar links, stainless steel brake lines, X-Flex lower control arms and upper radius arms & hardware.
Shocks: (4) High Performance 2.2 series
• 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wrangler (2 door)
• 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited (4 door)
• Front and rear driveshafts are recommended to
replace the factory limited travel shafts.
• Increased ground clearance.
• Dual Y-link suspension setup with longer travel arms.
• Prevents binding and rear-steer.
• Gain unparalelled axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized.
• HD 1/4" thick skid plate protects transmission & transfer case.
• Coil correction plates corrects the rear coil angle 10 degrees.
• Coil correction plates allows the rear coil springs to function more effeciently.
• Application valved Premium Performance 2.2 shocks
• Lower X-Flex control arms feature:
• Massive flex joints with 2.5" diameter body and huge 1.25" threads
• OEM style Clevite rubber bushings
• All joints are fully rebuildable
• Fully greasable
• Adjustable retainer ring
• Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees
• Made of 2" diameter heavy duty tubing
• Part #: 786.22 - 2 door
• Part #: 787.22 - 4 door
• Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
Jeep TJ Rubicon 6" RC Long Arm kit install with a set of Fox IPF aluminum body shocks. 35"x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers, 17x9 Moto 951 wheels, Poison Spyder Full roll cage powdercoated semi gloss black.
Call 706-207-4140 to get your TJ build scheduled in! 1350 Custom CV high angle drive shaft not pictured.