JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Vendor Display (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/)
-   -   ROCKRIDGE 4WD Is now Introducing ERIN New Rep Girl to the forum!!! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/rockridge-4wd-now-introducing-erin-new-rep-girl-forum-1403452/)

Rockridge4WD 08-09-2012 05:51 PM

ROCKRIDGE 4WD Is now Introducing ERIN New Rep Girl to the forum!!!

4 Attachment(s)
Ok Jeep Forum!

You've all seen her posts on here for ROCKRIDGE 4WD so I want to introduce my new Sales Rep Erin!

She is an off road enthusiast just like all us on here! She has been around Jeeps and hard core off roaders for the past 15 years! To your surprise she DOES know what she is talking about! She can help you decide on that lift, those tires and wheels, lockers, gears, exhaust whatever it is you need, she can help!

Here she is taking off her stock front bumper and installing some Poison Spyder on her JK!

Erin is smart, sweet and fun to work with! Just thought ROCKRIDGE 4WD should introduce her properly!

Attachment 449767

So Jeep Forum show Erin some LOVE and welcome her the forum!!!!!!

She will hook it up on ZONE, ROUGH COUNTRY, ENGO, VIAIR, WURTON, AUSSIE, OX, ARB etc....

Contact her at
Erin@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge4WD 08-10-2012 01:06 PM

IT's FRIDAY!! I will hook it up on that lift you wanted!! ROCKRIDGE 4WD is your 1 stop shop for 4x4 accessories!

So start blowin up my email!!

Erin@Rockridge4WD.com

:agree:

Rockridge4WD 08-27-2012 03:03 PM

I'm doing some KILLER deals today on LED Lights!!!!

Contact me!

Erin@Rockridge4WD.com

:cheers2:

Rockridge4WD 10-04-2012 06:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
So for some reason or another I cannot at the moment make a new thread on this but am working on it!!!

Have you guys seen these???

PIVOTHEAD VIDEO RECORDING EYEWEAR!

About Pivothead

We are a motley crew of adventurous innovators bent on revolutionizing behaviors surrounding peoples’ interaction with imaging technologies in their daily lives. Our inaugural product line, Pivothead Video Recording Eyewear, is the first step in redefining True Point of View video and photography.

Our High-Definition — Hands Free™ video platform will liberate video creation by providing new realms of possibility for people of all walks of life to capture new and unique perspectives that pre-Pivothead, have either been too inconvenient to capture, or just downright impossible.

We are dedicated to staying on the cutting edge of various technologies. Incorporating the best imaging quality and dynamic camera features will always be important, but pushing the envelope beyond the scope of the traditional digital camera is our mission. With ever more bold development projects in our design pipeline, we are keen on making our devices integrate and communicate in a useful way within an ever-connected digital and wireless ecosystem that we increasingly find surrounding our lives. We intend to be leaders in forging this imminent revolution with exciting and boundless creations.

In this new digital age, technology must become more aware of style, individuality, and lifestyle. Join the Revolution. Join the Pivothead community in building a brand that stands for almost reckless experimental innovation coupled with wicked cool style.

Contact me today for your price! These are pretty sweet!

Rockridge4WD 01-10-2013 01:42 PM

What's up
JEEP
FORUM!!

I'm ready to sell YOU parts!!

Contact me for the BEST deal and I mean it!!! I don't play games.

Contact me at
Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

RedlegWJ 01-10-2013 11:08 PM

:nuts:Wrangler forum?

wrangler97 01-11-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedlegWJ (Post 14770170)

Haha, good catch

Rockridge4WD 01-11-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Oh man my bad!! Dang that's HORRIBLE ! haha!!! I'm a girl what can you expect???

:laugh:

Rockridge4WD 02-08-2013 06:14 PM

TGIF!!!

The sun is out and the snow is melting!!!

I'm feeling extra happy today so I want to pass it on to YOU!

Contact me from now till Monday morning for a sweet "extra little" hook up, on the stuff YOU want!!

So hit me up either on this thread, PM or email and I will get your quote to you fast and at a smokin price!

To good to pass up!!

So here you go shop our site and tell me what you want a quote on!!

Click here to start shoppin!

:2thumbsup:

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge4WD 02-09-2013 04:56 PM

It's Saturday and I'm in the office till 4!

Want a good deal? Email me now for your quote!

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

anarchychoppers 02-09-2013 11:37 PM

Hey Erin, just want to say thanks again to you and Jeff for taking care of me on my SYE and driveshaft.

Listen to the adds guys, they are not BS'ing. They took grat care of me, and I will be giving them more business as I update my girl.

Ronnie

anarchychoppers 02-09-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

No jeep forum. Better look where your logged into.

anarchychoppers 02-09-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockridge4WD (Post 14772318)
Oh man my bad!! Dang that's HORRIBLE ! haha!!! I'm a girl what can you expect???

:laugh:

Your on the right page! This is jeep Forum!. I think he's drinking the cheep beer again. :cheers2:

sjones26573 02-09-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anarchychoppers (Post 14939984)
Your on the right page! This is jeep Forum!. I think he's drinking the cheep beer again. :cheers2:

She put Wrangler Forum instead of Jeep Forum. She edited it. Try to keep up here.

anarchychoppers 02-09-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjones26573 (Post 14939987)
She put Wrangler Forum instead of Jeep Forum. She edited it. Try to keep up here.

Didn't see that, all I saw was Jeep forum.

Give me a break I've been under my Heep all day. New 8.8, RS44044 all around, and SYE and Driveshaft that Erin hooked me up with.

What did you do today?

The time now is 10:16 PM.