Rock Lights for a Lifetime - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Rock Lights for a Lifetime

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 10-21-2010, 12:49 AM   #1
SkinnyPedal

Rock Lights for a Lifetime

Finally we are here and ready to get you guys the Rock Lights you need. Both our Minime's and our Eons carry a Lifetime Warranty. 8 colors to choose from. 2 styles to choose from, Eons and Minimes.

Installation can be done in parallel. No more running each light back to a source. Just run the included 2 wire cable around your frame, tap each light into it, hook up the switch, fuse and give 'em some juice. No relay is needed. We can run a kit of 8 off a single 3 amp fuse.

Kit includes leds, horizontal & vertical stainless cases, self tapping screws, wiring, connectors, fuse & holder, and a lit switch.

Pic shows 6 of the Eons.

YouTube - MiniMe WaterTest

6 Minime's

2 Minime's as 3rd brake lights

4 Minime's tucked in the body mounts

Please visit our site for size and mount options. Jeep Forum discount code is JEEPFORUM. This is for 10% off all Skinny Pedal Products house products.
ROCK LIGHT LINK

SkinnyPedal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2010, 06:56 AM   #2
Kevos97TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

these would be great for late night oil changes!

nice work

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-tech-boot-camp-must-read-new-tj-owners-forum-members-722109/"]TJ BOOT CAMP: GREAT INFO![/URL]

1997 TJ, Citron Pearlcoat, AX-15, 4.0, D30/D35 open, 4.56s, 33 inch BFG T/A KOs on AEVs
2012 Patriot Sport 4X4 5speed - the new DD
my blog - [URL="www.kevinspocket.com"]www.kevinspocket.com[/URL]
Kevos97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2010, 07:19 AM   #3
erickpl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I could see mounting some upwards into the engine and transmission and axle areas for work at night. Shining down like that would suck for maintenance.

Even some mounted in the engine bay to replace the factory light that some have and many don't.
Green Jeep Member #155
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Member #35

Keep moving forward. But keep an eye on history, for if you don't, you are doomed to repeat it.
erickpl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2010, 07:42 AM   #4
TurboRubicon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Wholly freaking cow! I've seen trail lights before, but I love these, small, LED, low energy, bright light, compact (fits inside the body mount locations)!

And, affordable!

How long will the discount be available for? (Is this a limited time deal or something)...

I want the Eons, but the Mrs will take my manhood and toss it in a 7-eleven parking lot if I put this above other projects on my (her) list.
TurboRubicon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2010, 09:24 AM   #5
SkinnyPedal

The JEEPFORUM code will remain in my system as long as I am a vendor. The sale that is going on right now will end in a month.

[URL="http://skinnypedal.net"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL]
Unread 10-21-2010, 11:06 AM   #6
Kevos97TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickpl View Post
I could see mounting some upwards into the engine and transmission and axle areas for work at night. Shining down like that would suck for maintenance.

Even some mounted in the engine bay to replace the factory light that some have and many don't.
you read my friggin mind!!! My TJ has the under hood light... but we all know how useless those are... especially when your hood leans on the windshield frame

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-tech-boot-camp-must-read-new-tj-owners-forum-members-722109/"]TJ BOOT CAMP: GREAT INFO![/URL]

1997 TJ, Citron Pearlcoat, AX-15, 4.0, D30/D35 open, 4.56s, 33 inch BFG T/A KOs on AEVs
2012 Patriot Sport 4X4 5speed - the new DD
my blog - [URL="www.kevinspocket.com"]www.kevinspocket.com[/URL]
Kevos97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #7
SkinnyPedal

I'll grab some pics tonight. I went a little crazy with the ones on my rig. I have some in the usual areas and then some above the axles too. It looks great!! Also, other colors besides white show up a little better at night and are easier on the eyes. I have green and white on mine. You will see what I mean when I snap the pics.

Unread 10-21-2010, 11:57 AM   #8
ReconMill
Flat-4 Turbo

Are these effective as reverse lights at all? I definately will be needing some red ones as a 3rd brake light though once i get money.
ReconMill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #9
t-bird
1998 TJ Wrangler 

those are sick. i want them, but kinda expensive for me right now. but it definitely looks like good quality
Unread 10-21-2010, 12:13 PM   #10
3fifty

The 8 pack of minis are $130.00
A single mini is $15.41 each.
If I select the minis individually and add 8 of them to my cart it is a total of $123.28

The Eon 6 pack is the same way. You save by adding 6 individual Eons to your cart instead of the 6 pack.
The 8 pack of Eons, you do save a few bucks instead of adding 8 of them to your cart.

Did I miss something or is this to compensate for the wiring and connectors that come with them?
Unread 10-21-2010, 12:54 PM   #11
SkinnyPedal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3fifty View Post
The 8 pack of minis are $130.00
A single mini is $15.41 each.
If I select the minis individually and add 8 of them to my cart it is a total of $123.28

The Eon 6 pack is the same way. You save by adding 6 individual Eons to your cart instead of the 6 pack.
The 8 pack of Eons, you do save a few bucks instead of adding 8 of them to your cart.

Did I miss something or is this to compensate for the wiring and connectors that come with them?
Singles are just that single. You dont get any wiring or installation pieces. The kits come complete. Wiring, screws, yada, yada. Look at the first picture and you will see.

Unread 10-21-2010, 03:52 PM   #12
fishinjeeper
2001 TJ Wrangler 

these look great! how do they mount? do you have a video of them at night on the jeep? I have been burned before because pictures are deceptive
Unread 10-21-2010, 03:54 PM   #13
fishinjeeper
2001 TJ Wrangler 

and what is the difference between the two
Unread 10-21-2010, 04:05 PM   #14
clerical12
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Those look sick. So the green are pretty good on the eyes? I was thinking about going with a different color as well. I see hte UV is 20 dollars more. The picture of it looks like it donst put out that much light but I imagine it looks pretty good in the dark. I will be taking advantage of this deal, any word on the red color? My jeep has a slight red theme going on already...
clerical12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2010, 05:19 PM   #15
SkinnyPedal

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerical12 View Post
Those look sick. So the green are pretty good on the eyes? I was thinking about going with a different color as well. I see hte UV is 20 dollars more. The picture of it looks like it donst put out that much light but I imagine it looks pretty good in the dark. I will be taking advantage of this deal, any word on the red color? My jeep has a slight red theme going on already...

I would say go UV if you were in the desert and wanted to see things light up. UV does cost a little more.

You would be completely happy with red. I run green on mine because my rig is green. So I understand the theme thing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.