ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO SAVE $$?! CLICK HERE! - Page 6 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #76 of 88 Old 02-18-2015, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Any JK guys out there want a SICK deal on a 3" Teraflex lift with all 8 adjustable flex arms and all 4 teraflex 9550 shocks?!

I can give you a seriously deep discount on this kit! If you're getting a nice tax return and you're looking for a quality lift, this is the lift for you!

I'm not sure how long i'll be running this deal, so contact me direct and take advantage before it's over!! Contact Joel@rockridge4wd.com

CLICK HERE to check it out on our site!

Name:  teraflex3.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  88.2 KB

Name:  teraflex.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  12.4 KB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call us! Toll Free: 888-411-8493
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 88 Old 02-20-2015, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

HAPPPPPPPPY FRIDAY ALL!! Who's looking for a lift?! How about a weekend deal on a BDS lift?!

BDS is one of the baddest lifts you can get! We're an official dealer! WHOOP WHOOP! Contact me direct with what you're looking for and i'll get you hooked up with a weekend special! Don't miss out!!

Did i mention that BDS has the BEST warranty in the BIZZ?? Warranties are a BIG deal in this industry!

Contact me now and i'll make it happen! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Name:  BDS2.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  5.6 KB

Name:  BDS.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  11.3 KB

Name:  BDS1.jpg
Size:  12.5 KB

post #78 of 88 Old 02-24-2015, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

What's up TJ GUYS!! Who wants a deal on a SICK Teraflex 4" lift with all 4 shocks?! DEEP DISCOUNT!! Contact me direct and i'll make it happend! WHOOP WHOOP!!

Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Name:  teratj4.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  32.7 KB

Views: 36

post #79 of 88 Old 02-27-2015, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Get on these Teraflex deals guys! Huge savings! If you're considering a Teraflex lift, NOW is the time to make it happen!

Not only are you getting a GREAT price, but you're getting QUICK shipping and processing, AND one of the BEST names in the business!!

Let me know what you're looking for and i'll get you in on this DEAL!! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Name:  teraflexjk1.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  79.2 KB

Name:  teraflex3.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  88.2 KB

Name:  teraflex1.jpg

post #80 of 88 Old 03-06-2015, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

FRIIIIIIIDAY!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!! Friday bump for some SICK DEALS on lift kits!! GREAT prices, GREAT service and QUICK shipping! Can't beat what we've got goin on at Rockridge4wd!

If you're looking for a lift and you want the hook up, shoot me an email! I won't be working the forums this weekend, we'll be out of town for a 4wd swap meet. but my email is open 24/7!! HIT ME UP! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Name:  zoneTJ3.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  7.1 KB

Name:  teraflex lift.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  11.1 KB

Name:  roughcountry2.jpg
Size:  9.9 KB

post #81 of 88 Old 03-10-2015, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Any JK guys out there looking for a SWEET deal on a 3" BDS lift with BDS FOX IFP 2.0 shocks?! BDS is one of the best lifts you can buy.. Team that up with the FOX IFP 2.0 shocks and your JK will be a whole new vehicle! These fox shocks are the BEST of both worlds. On road comfort and AWESOME off road handling!! Did i mention that BDS has the BEST warranty in the business!?!

If you want in on this deal, shoot me an email at Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Views: 39

Name:  bds1.jpg
Size:  9.1 KB

Name:  bdsfox.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  4.2 KB

post #82 of 88 Old 03-11-2015, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Any JK guys out there looking for a GREAT deal on a Teraflex 3" lift? Get this kit with the Teraflex 9550 shocks OR get the kit with no shocks and upgrade to a better shock!!

This lift will allow you to EASILY clear 35's with plenty of room to twist around! Teraflex is one of the best lifts you're going to find and that's why we love them so much. My discounts are DEEP so take advantage!!

Contact me direct for the best price i can give! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Name:  teraflexjk.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  77.4 KB

Views: 35

Name:  teraflex1.jpg
Size:  20.7 KB

post #83 of 88 Old 03-26-2015, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Alright guys and gals!! I'm ready to start the weekend EARLY??! Close enough to friday isn't it?! How about a weekend special on the BDS TJ ULTIMATE 3" LIFT?!! But what about the JK guys?! Ok, Ok... weekend special on the BDS JK 3" LIFT?!

Let's get into this ULTIMATE 3" TJ lift first.. The 3" base lift comes with front and rear Pro-Ride Coil Springs. In addition, front and rear bump stop extensions to control compression travel and cam bolts for proper alignment are included. The rear track bar relocation bracket, centers the axle while the longer rear sway bar links help fight body roll. For the most possible articualation, easy one handed operation, BDS ultimate sway bar disconnects are included.

The 3" system has also been put together with a complete upgrade package with a reduced price. The ulitmate kit adds adjustable front and rear lower control arms and front and rear upper adjustable control arms to provide the most flexibility possible. Both upper and lower control arms come with OE grade rubber bushings. Front and rear stainless steel brake lines and a front adjustable track bar complete the list for this Ultimate lift kit system.

Name:  BDSTJ.jpg
Size:  12.1 KB
AND the 3" JK LIFT... this system includes an exhaust extension kit that maximizes allowable wheel travel with the factory front driveshaft. This kit comes with 3" Pro-Ride Coil Springs capable of full coil bind and 2" bump stop extensions to control the compression travel, but increase wheel travel. Brake line relocation brackets are supplied to handle the added wheel travel. Many companies don't include anything to correct your alignment, but BDS includes octo cam washers for the front lower control arms to fine tune the caster angle.

Fixed swaybar links are included for Rubicon models with the factory disconnect system, for non-Rubicon models choose between BDS Ultimate Sway Bar Disconnects or JKS Quicker Disconnects. In the rear, sway bar drop brackets are included instead of longer sway bar links to allow the use of a factory wheel and larger tire. To correct the rear axle shift from the lift, a rear frame mounted track bar relocation bracket is included. The kit comes standard with BDS 5500 series custom valved shock absorbers for a smooth ride.

Name:  BDSJK.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  8.4 KB
So who wants in on this?? Showin some love to the TJ and JK guys this weekend! SALE STARTS NOW!!

Contact me direct! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Name:  BDS2.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  5.6 KB
Views: 35

post #84 of 88 Old 03-27-2015, 05:59 AM
W8ICU

Hello Newby here.
post #85 of 88 Old 03-27-2015, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by W8ICU View Post
Hello Newby here.
Hi Newby!! How are you? What are you building and what can we help you get into?

post #86 of 88 Old 05-06-2015, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Whats up guys!! Wanted to drop in and let you know that i'm running some specials this week on select brands of lifts!!

Contact me direct with what you're looking for and i'll get you set up with a great price! If you're not sure what you're after, let me know your year and model and what your vehicle intentions are, and i will help you get into a lift that will satisfy your needs!!

Email me at Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Name:  BDSJK1.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  8.7 KB

Name:  teraflexjk.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  77.4 KB

Name:  RCTJ.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  24.2 KB

Name:  zonejk.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  11.7 KB

post #87 of 88 Old 06-03-2015, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

What's up guys!! Rockridge4wd is proud to be one of the most competitive lift suppliers in the business today!! We can get you GREAT deals on a wide variety of lifts for a wide variety of applications!!

If you are quoted lower than Rockridge4wd, show us the quote and we will do everything we can to MEET OR BEAT that price!!

Contact me direct and let me know what you're after!! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Views: 16

Name:  prerunner1.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  9.4 KB

Views: 14

Name:  teraflex2.5S.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  10.4 KB

Views: 19

post #88 of 88 Old 11-04-2015, 11:56 AM Thread Starter
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Looking for a lift kit that will fit your BUDGET and off roading needs?!! Rockridge4wd can help you find exactly what you're looking for!!!

We are a team of experts with YEARS in off road experience and sales! We want to help you get exactly what you will need to satisfy your off road purposes and keep you within your budget.

We are CONSTANTLY running great specials on some of the top names in the business!

Contact me direct with what you're after and i'll get you set up!! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

CLICK HERE TO BROWSE OUR WEBSITE!!

Views: 4

Name:  JKSJSPEC.jpg
Size:  9.5 KB

Name:  TERAFLEX3flex.jpg
Size:  9.0 KB

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.