RIPP MODS Superchargers now at KrawlOff-Road.com
Brings you the best engine modification you can do to your JK...
Contemplating a V8? - RIPP asks why?
- Why spend weeks pulling the frame off your new chassis to put in an old motor
- Why spend up to $25000.00 to have a shop supply parts and labor
- Why worry about emission laws and custom exhaust
- Why spend more at the pump, with our kits you can still use 89 octane
- Why add 500 pounds to your Jeep
- 5.7L HEMIís only make 270whp & 280ft/lbs of torque
Here is what RIPP had to say about their awesome supercharger kits!
"Initial testing has found that in stock form the 3.8l only produces as little as 133 Wheel Horse Power (WHP) on stock wheels/tires and gears and as little as 108-123whp on up rated 35" tires. With the addition of a RIPP Supercharger and running through stock exhaust manifolds, cats and exhaust, the3.8l produces 240-/+ Rear Wheel HP (WHP) on stock wheels/tires and gears at 8psi. More over an impressive 240+whp and 260+lb/ft of torque on commonly used 35" wheels and tires. (HP levels vary depending on tire and gear combination as rotational mass comes into play, this effects both Naturally Aspirated (NA) and Forced Induction (FI) total output).
When tested on our in house Dyno Dynamics Dyno we found the power curve to be very linear, with the power curve found in a usable RPM range, especially from low RPM. When used in 4W-low the power is instantly available and completely manageable. Daily Driving an SDS powered Wrangler is like driving a V8 powered vehicle without the poor gas mileage and acceleration is no problem. Getting up to highway speed in no longer a task. We initially tested with two RIPP Powered Wranglerís; our in house Wrangler X Unlimited with over 60k of supercharged-miles on 37" tires and 5.13 gearing, it still runs like a champ. Now with over 400 kits sold world-wide the list of users and manufacturers that rely on RIPP is impressive to say the least. To name a few corporate exhibition vehicles that rely on RIPP power; Trail Master, Rough Country and Rock Krawler Suspensions and MBRP Exhausts. RIPP acquired a 2008 Rubicon Unlimited and finalized testing in June of 2008 with an additional 20000 miles of testing, making it a fully developed kit. These tests finalized our electronics and long term fuel trims. We are happy to report gas mileage has gone up nearly 2 miles per gallon in the city and over 4 highway WHEN DRIVEN* respectfully."
- Easy to install with less time and hassle than our competitors
- 100% Check Engine Light free environment
- Most powerful kit on the market
- Self Contained V3 Si-Trim Supercharger
- Add's 2-6MPG when drive respectfully*
- Can be used with an Off Road Snorkel
- Most notably should something ever go wrong with any mechanical part of the RIPP Supercharger kit, simply remove the longer serpentine belt supplied and powering the SDS, and reinstall your factory belt which takes minutes and your completely back to stock. This also comes in handy if you live in a state that require stringent emissions testing, simply take the SDS out of the loop and your back to stock. You will not have to reverse any other part of the fuel or electronics to do this, A FEATURE NONE of our competitors can boast.
Even our buddy Ian at Xtreme likes them!
Not a bad way to bring life to your JK for only $4899.95 shipped!!
Here is the link:
Here is the link:
Serving all your "KRAWLER" needs...
Poison Spyder Customs, Rock Krawler, RIPP MODS, Dynatrac, River Raider, Warrior Products, Rock Hard 4x4, Poly Performance, Max-Bilt, TERAFLEX, and MANY MORE...
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Jeep Forums||Replies||Last Post|
|Lay-A-Way now at KrawlOff-Road||KrawlOff-Road||Vendor Display||23||01-25-2016 08:23 AM|
|ACE Engineering now at KrawlOff-Road||KrawlOff-Road||Vendor Display||1||09-13-2011 09:58 AM|
|Off Road Evolution now at KrawlOff-Road||KrawlOff-Road||Vendor Display||0||08-18-2011 10:22 AM|
|Introducing... KrawlOff-Road.com||KrawlOff-Road||Vendor Display||1||03-07-2011 06:28 PM|