Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroad

13K views 117 replies 16 participants last post by  oconee offroad 
#1 ·
Rampage Bowless Soft Top From Oconee Offroad
Pm or post color needed.

The Rampage frame less soft top installs over the original equipment factory roll bar for a snug fit without the need for additional bows or support hardware. This unique design allows for larger side windows and improved visibility with removable side and rear windows that quickly convert the soft top into an open Safari top. Windows use heavy duty molded tooth zippers and are easily replaced or removed and stored in a special separation panel between the ceiling and roof top which is concealed and protects the windows from scratches or puncture. The fastback style offers improved aerodynamics and is considerably lighter then factory bow style tops.

* 1997-06 TJ Wrangler and Rubicon
* Spice or Black Diamond
* Tinted windows
* Windows can be removed to convert to safari top
* No hardware, sits on roll bar
* Fastback look

Note: requires windshield header, factory door surrounds and tailgate bar

Find more Rampage parts on our web site

See less See more
#9 ·
I wanted to add my two cents worth. My TJ is wearing the Rampage Bowless Softtop and I'm VERY happy with it. In fact, my hard top will probably never go back on. The quality is quite good, the design in clever, and it mounts without sagging or flapping. Nice and tight.

Now, how do I add a pic to this post?

Randy

#11 ·
I can't compare it to the Viking top but you are aware, I'm sure, that Rampage is making these under license from Viking. It's the same top, essentially.

Installing the top/windows is entirely a matter of technique and proper steps. For instance, I played heck getting the windows stored in the top until I decided to loosen the back straps and flop the back half forward. Voila! As easy as falling off a log.

Randy

#23 ·
why to the tj guys get all the good stuff! been looking for a decent bowless softie for my yj, anyone who has ever put up the yj soft top can attest to it being a pain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.