ProComp MX6 adjustable shocks - four day special - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > ProComp MX6 adjustable shocks - four day special

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 01-25-2006, 10:29 PM   #1
Kolak
Vendor

ProComp MX6 adjustable shocks - four day special

I've decided to run a little special on MX6 shocks -

As many of you know, these are a high pressure monotube shock. This type of shock technology has the best fade resistance, most rapid shock response time, and best ride control of any shock type. Unsprung weight is reduced as compared to twin tube shocks, and the more slender shock can gives better clearance with wide tires.

The MX6 shocks take it one step further and offer 6-way adjustability, making them the finest, most versatile shock I've ever owned or tested. They have 6 adjustment settings so you can adjust them to suit road conditions, cargo load, or your mood. They're easy to adjust - just turn the knob at the lower end of the shock. No need to remove the shock to adjust them.

The MX6 shocks have been on the market for about four years now and they've been extremely reliable. They come with boots for those of you who like to use them, and the adjuster mechanism is billet aluminum.

They're available to fit stock height and lifted ZJs, WJs, XJs, TJs, and YJs.

Regular price is $328.00 for the set of four plus shipping. The four-day (well six days if you count Saturday and Sunday) special pricing is $289.00 plus $10.00 for shipping anywhere in the USA.

If you'd like to get a set of the MX6 shocks, either PM me here or email me at kolak@kolakperformance.com or kolak@aol.com

I'll need your vehicle model and model year information, as well as whether it's stock height or lifted. If it's lifted, be specific about the lift height and give me a rundown of the brand of springs and thickness of spacers you've used.

All major credit cards via PayPal will be accepted. I'm happy to accept checks or money orders too, but they'd have to reach me by the last day of January to be eligible for the special pricing.

I can send a PayPal payment request to your PayPal email address if you provide that to me. That will help automate the payment process for you.

Thanks in advance!

Nick Ianuzzi <-Kolak
Kolak Performance and Offroad
A Division of: Multitronics, LLC
Telephone: 480 998-3661

Kolak is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2006, 10:54 PM   #2
Lud04X
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I might possibly be in the mood to replace my DT3000 shocks that came with my Rubicon Express Budget Boost kit. My girlfriend doesn't like the ride. I need a better riding shock for the roads as well as offroad. I have been told to go OME for the shocks, how do the procomps compare to those?
35x12.5x15 Goodyear MTR's w/ Kevlar, MT Classic II's
D44 rear axle w/ ARB, alloy shafts, 4.56 gears
Dana 30 with ARB, 4.56 gears, alloy shafts and ujoints
Lud04X is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2006, 11:40 PM   #3
Kolak
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lud04X
I might possibly be in the mood to replace my DT3000 shocks that came with my Rubicon Express Budget Boost kit. My girlfriend doesn't like the ride. I need a better riding shock for the roads as well as offroad. I have been told to go OME for the shocks, how do the procomps compare to those?

The OME shocks are a twin-tube low pressure gas shock. As I mentioned above, a high pressure shock has numerous virtues as compared to a low pressure shock. Though the OME shock is an excellent twin tube, a high pressure shock such as the MX6 will outperform it. Also, you get better tire clearance and, of course, the adjustability so you can taylor your ride comfort.
Kolak is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.