Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGE 4WD. DEALS FOR MEMBERS! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGE 4WD. DEALS FOR MEMBERS!

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 07-16-2014, 02:06 PM   #16
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Fog Light Kits now available on our site for Jeep Wrangler JK's (still waiting on 10th anniversary brackets)

Click here to view!

Or give me a shout Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

110.jpg

xil-opr110_2.jpg

xil-opr110_3.jpg

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Call us! Toll Free: 888-411-8493
Rockridge4WD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2014, 06:00 PM   #17
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

How many of you are into extreme sports? Mountain Biking, Dirt Biking, ATV, UTV ETC.....How many of you do those sports at night? Well now you can.

Have you seen the Solstice Solo LED Lights? These little lights have Helmet or Handle Bar Mounts available!

Handle Bar Mount

xil-shandlebar_main.jpg

Helmet Mount

xil-shelmet_main.jpg

Pistol Grip

xil-shandle_main.jpg

Also you ask how do these lights stay lit? Well VISION X has a Rechargeable Battery Pack (cell). You can run a Single Solo Light for 3.5 Hours off a charge.

images.jpg

images-1-.jpg

2.2 Amp Hour Lithium-Ion Battery
Weatherproof Deutch Connector
Rubberized Sure Grip Handle
Polycarbonate Rigid Housing
Supports up to 5 Amps Draw
Durable Cord Included
Rechargeable Battery
110/220 Volt Charger
14.8 Volt DC Output
Non Rolling Design
Ergonomic handle

VISION X has just delivered Limitless Mobility with Limitless uses. Go ahead and enjoy the great outdoors. VISION X will LIGHT the way!

Contact me for your quote Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 07-23-2014, 02:19 PM   #18
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

VISION X is taking LED lighting to a WHOLE NEW EXTREME!! GREAT OPTICS, CREATIVE INNOVATION AND AGGRESSIVE APPEAL make VISION X the best in the business!!
VISION X is now IN STOCK ready to ship at Rockridge4wd!! Let me know what you need and i'll HOOK IT UP!!

Contact me direct! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

5-inch-round-spot-hid.jpg

6.7-hid-cover.jpg

17-evo-prime-wide.jpg

120mm-blue-cannon.jpg

120mm-red-clear.jpg

xmitter-18-flood.jpg

visionx3.jpg

visionx4.jpg

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 07-30-2014, 05:00 PM   #19
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Looking for the Best Lights on the Market? Look no further! Contact Rockridge 4wd today for your very own Vision X LED Light Quote!

ledvehiclespecificheader.jpg

Derran@rockridge4wd.com

Like Us On FACEBOOK --> www.Facebook.com/rockridge4wd

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 07-31-2014, 06:35 PM   #20
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Are you in the market for a LED Light Bar? Are you overwhelmed with choices? Overwhelmed with everyone on the internet giving their 2 cents, on what is "Best" or what is the "Cheapest" that is on the market. Let ROCKRIDGE 4WD help shed some light!

Not all LED Light Bars are created equal.

You need to ask your self some questions before scouring the internet for hours, days or even MONTHS before deciding on the PERFECT light bar for you. These questions will narrow your search down considerably and hope to get you on your way to enjoying your life!

1. Budget - This will tell you what you can afford period. If you find something that is a little more then your budget, then by all means WAIT! This will save you time and money in the long run and you will overall be HAPPY about your purchase.

2. Location - Decide where you want your bar (ie, Windshield, bumper, rack, bull bar etc). Once you figured out your location then that will determine your SIZE of bar (length and/or thickness). No need to look at something that isn't going to fit.

3. Purpose - What are you wanting your bar to do? Yes it does do more then just be hella bright! There are multiple bars for a reason. Are you wanting un-matched distance or do you want Flood? Or do you want both? This will knock out a number of bars as well. Why sit and compare bars if it's not even what you want it to do?

These 3 questions should save you one heck of a headache when you decide you are ready for a bar.

So now you have answered the questions. Below I have all the series that VISION X offers. They also broke it down for the buyer. They give you the effective output and durability ratings as well as what makes that bar UNIQUE. That way you can search in the Series for your bar. You will only end up with your PERFECT bar, as it will suite your needs to a T. Lets begin!

Xmitter Low Profile Xtreme Light Bar - The Low Profile Prime XP is compact with a height of only 2.06" for a universal fit with double the light output of the 3 watt Low Profile Bar. The Low Profile Prime XP Series also makes use of Prime Drive Technology which manages heat levels to prolong the life of the LEDs.

This bar is super small and sleek. Don't let size fool you as this light packs a punch with it's 5 watt LEDs. Beam pattern is either a 10 degree SPOT or a 40 degree wide. Do you have a tight space? Perhaps a bumper or inside a grille? This light is what you are looking for. Change the mount to an END CAP MOUNT and put this light anywhere you see fit.

Evo Prime Light Bar - The Evo Prime Bar, using 10 Watt LEDs, produces the most lumen output per square inch of lightbar. The Evo also makes use of Prime Drive Technology which manages heat levels to prolong the life of the LEDs

Evo Prime is going to get you there. This light is 10 Watts!! This light is available in a 20 Degree narrow beam (which is still not 100% spot there is some diffusion) or a 40 Degree Wide Beam. Desire a little more on the side of you? This is your light! END CAP MOUNTS are available for the Evo.

Xmitter Prime Xtreme Light Bar - The Xmitter Prime XP Bar achieves the farthest lighting distance and brightest output in the Vision X Light Bar lineup. This is due to the 5-watt LEDs that are placed much closer together on the circuit board than 10-watt LEDs allowing for greater optical control and therefore greatest distance. The Xmitter Prime also makes use of Prime Drive Technology which manages heat levels to prolong the life of the LEDs.

This bar isn't for your tight space. However it will work virtually anywhere else. Windshield, rack or bumper. END CAP MOUNT capable.

Commercial Truck Lighting Horizon Series - The Horizon LED Light Bar utilizes a 60 point 360 locking trunnion flat mounting system for precision adjustment. Using 5 watt LEDs for the best optic control for furthest distance and most power. The Horizon was designed for trucking and industrial usage.

I know this isn't a commercial truck forum, but this is showing the Adjustability of the bar due to the mounting bracket. Beam patterns are 10 Degree Spot or a 40 Degree Wide. This bar has their highest durability rating, making it worthy of commercial use.

Xmitter Single Light Bar - The Xmitter LED Light Bar was the original Vision X LED Bar. The Xmitter has been tested and proven by the best, including the US Border Patrol and NASA. The Xmitter is the best LED bar for applications where the most light is needed without all the frills, such as off-roading, commercial, and recreational use.

VISION X original! This is what put them on the map! This bar comes in either a Euro Beam (driving pattern) or Flood. END CAP MOUNT Capable.

Xmitter Low Profile Prime Light Bar - The Low Profile Prime is compact with a height of only 2.08" for a universal fit. The Low Profile Prime XP Series also makes use of Prime Drive Technology which manages heat levels to prolong the life of the LEDs.

This is again your sleekest bar, that will fit in a tight space. However it's 3 Watt LEDs (low pro xtreme is 5 watt). Available in 10 Degree or 40 Degree. They also have a 12" Amber lens bar in this style! END CAP MOUNT capable. Please have patience with us. This series is not yet on our site, but is coming soon.

Xmitter Prime Single Stack Light Bar - The Xmitter Prime Bar achieves the farthest lighting distance in the Vision X lineup. This is due to the 3-watt LEDs that are placed much closer together on the circuit board than 10-watt LEDs allowing for greater optical control and therefore greatest distance. The Xmitter Prime also makes use of Prime Drive Technology which manages heat levels to prolong the life of the LEDs.

This bar is second to their original. This prime bar utilizes their prime technology which prolongs the life of the bar. Available in 10 degree or 40 degree. END CAP MOUNT Capable. This series not yet on our site, but coming soon.

XPI Series - The XPI Series Light Bar utilizes proprietary IRIS reflector technology to achieve unprecedented distance. Dual mounting options come standard: patented mounting feet and end mounting brackets increase versatility. Be ready to turn the night into day with the XPI Series.

This is the bar that is going to blow up (in my eyes). This bar is their FURTHEST projecting bar. Using their latest technology IRIS REFLECTORS focusing the light output the furthest. The LEDs sit further back in the bar giving you the furthest light out put. This bar is also reasonable. You can also use the END CAP MOUNT bolts for multiple mounting options.

So now answer those 3 questions. Write your answers down. Based on your answers select the best fit for you!

Click on your series and view the lengths, beam patterns and overall size on out site.

As always if you have questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly at Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

Please remember we ship WORLDWIDE as well. I will be glad to give anyone a shipping quote.

Have a great night!

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 08-11-2014, 05:28 PM   #21
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Listen up! Tomorrow I will release more details on the new 7" Round Replacement Headlights from VISION X. I'm waiting on hopefully some night shots. Looks like release date is now the first week of September. Pre-Orders are being taken now as well, so that you will be the first in line come the first of September!

ALL VISION X

LED Light bars

ledbarsheader.jpg

POD LIGHTS

ledpodsheader.jpg

LIGHT CANNONS

ledlightsheader.jpg

LED LIGHTS

ledlights_webheader.jpg

HEAVY DUTY

ledheavydutyheader.jpg

Are now on our site! Click the above pictures and take a look. Still working on other lights that they offer and mounts. Most of their products are available to purchase on our site, just search the search bar for what you are looking for and it should pop up.

Need a quote? Email me direct and for questions on VISION X lights
Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 08-12-2014, 06:24 PM   #22
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Release on the NEW 7" Round LED Headlights

*1ST WEEK IN SEPTEMBER **PRE-ORDER'S AVAILABLE***

The much anticipated lights are HERE!

NEW 7" ROUND REPLACEMENT LED HEADLIGHTS *DOT APPROVED*

headlights-n.jpg

KEY FEATURES

Fits on Jeeps, Classic Cars and Motorcycles
Multiple Wiring Connectors Available
Polycarbonate Lens for Durability
DOT Approved Lighting Fixture
Halo LED Ring

RAW Lumens (Low Beam) - 2,100 LM
RAW Lumens (High Beam) - 2,440 LM

DESIGN

This light has 1- 13 Watt LED, with 2- 5 Watt LEDs on the side to make up your low beam pattern.

2- 10 watt LEDs are then added for your High Beam.

These light come with a LED HALO RING

2-new.jpg

3-new.jpg

I cannot WAIT to get my hands on a set of these. I believe these are going to look awesome!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW ON OUR SITE!

This is all I have so far. If you guys have any questions feel free to contact me at Erin@Rockridge4wd.com to help answer. If you are wanting to pre-order your set today, you can do so on our site or by emailing me directly for your quote!

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 08-13-2014, 04:55 PM   #23
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

VISION X NEW 7" Round LED Headlights

I have had many, many questions in regards to these new headlights. What makes them better? Have they addressed certain issue's? What's the Halo Ring? What does it do?

I have the answer's to all of these very good questions. Yes these are priced at $799 for the pair (including wire harness) but man do they have features that other light companies do not.

'Out with the old, and in with the new'

LEDs like anything else evolve over time. New technology is brought into play, new designs, new features. VISION X will be the FIRST to bring it to the market before anyone else. Giving you the best warranty there is, LIFETIME. Interested? I am!

As we all know Jeep JK's have a flicker problem when converting to LED Headlights. Since they aren't a direct connection and conversion harness is needed to make it convert, some people have noticed a slight "flutter" when idling/parked. The problem by many companies was addressed and a New Anti-Flicker Harness was made.

This kit will include the "Anti-Flicker Harness" no choices. You will get this harness included for no extra cost.

Another question that I have gotten was, "Will these lights have a heater?" Some lights have had issue's with the lens freezing up and snow/ice accumulating on the lens. VISION X has addressed this issue as well, these will not have a 'heater' but they do come with a ice-phobic coating. This coating will not allow snow/ice build up and will run great in colder temps. VISION X sell's massive amounts to Alaska and to Ice Truckers as well, so all their lights will have this coating.

As far as the HALO RING, I was able to get more information on that feature and it will have a separate wire input that you can hook up to the day time running lights or you can hook it up to another switch. The choice will be up to you.

Also as far as daytime running lights go another feature VISION X will offer is in fact a day time running light. So VISION X will have running lights, low beam, and a high beam. I believe other companies only has low and high beam.

Overall VISION X will have a much CLEANER and BRIGHTER light output compared to other LED Replacement Headlights on the market to date.

Now do we have you attention?

Contact me if you have any further questions Erin@Rockridge4wd.com or for a quote!

Click here to view on our site!

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 08-22-2014, 06:13 PM   #24
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

VISION X CLOSE OUT DEALS!

Do you want to get into some Premium LED lights? Now is your chance to benefit from VISION X BLOW OUT SPECIAL!

We have limited quantities of the lights listed below. Some more then others. I can give out quotes but no guarantee's that they will still be available if you wait. All lights are NEW and all lights carry their FULL WARRANTY. However all Sales are FINAL and are NON RETURNABLE.

CLOSE OUT SERIES ARE

XMITTER LOW PRO 3 WATT SERIES

610.jpg

Sizes available: Only 10 Degree available

5"

9"

12"

20"

24"

35"

43"

46"

XMITTER PRIME 3 WATT SERIES

1810b.jpg

Sizes Available: Only 10 Degree available

5"

8"

11"

18"

21"

30"

40"

43"

EVO PRIME 10 WATT SERIES

420.jpg

Sizes Available: 10 or 20 Degree available

5" - 10 or 20 Degree

8"

11"

17" - 10 or 20 Degree

20"

30"

39" - 10 or 20 Degree

42" - 10 or 20 Degree

51"

REFLEX LED SERIES 10 WATT

reflex.jpg

6"

9"

12"

20"

34"

40"

The most we have available are the 5" lights in either of these series listed above. The bigger the bar the less we have available. If you are interested in any of these lights, please let us know asap so that we can verify inventory prior to the purchase.

This sale is "while supplies last" ONLY.

For prices you must contact us directly Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

Now is your chance to jump on a VISION X Light Bar. Don't delay!

New LED Light Kits Available: Kit's include 2 Lights and Wire harness

4" Xmitter LED Lights - $199

5" Xmitter Lo Pro - $199

5" Xmitter Prime - $199

Check out our "DEAL OF THE DAY" here on the 51" Evo Prime LED Light Bar!

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 08-25-2014, 02:07 PM   #25
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

These are unheard of SAVINGS on these VISION X Lines. Keep in mind these lights will still carry their EXTENDED WARRANTY. Nothing changes on that.

Also check out the DEAL OF THE DAY by clicking here

That will give you the idea of what kind of savings we are talking about!

Limitied quantities available.

Contact me direct at Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 08-27-2014, 04:42 PM   #26
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Do your stock headlights suck? I'm not even talking Jeep, just in general?

VISION X has DOT APPROVED Halogen SUPER WHITE Headlight Bulbs. With a tighter beam pattern to give you further distance with increased night visibility.

These are only $29.99 for a set!

Not sure what light bulb your vehicle takes? No worries, just look at our Automotive Guide for help!

Click here to view your vehicle's correct bulb!

Can't afford LEDs quite yet? No problem, get by with these VISION X SUPER WHITE HEADLIGHTS. Way better then stock, hands down.

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 08-27-2014, 05:14 PM   #27
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

I guess I could share some photo's on those bulb's for you guys! These pictures go with the Halogen SUPER WHITE HEADLIGHT post above!

vxd-web.jpg

superwhite_312.jpg

headlights.jpg

VISION X also has Fog Lights replacement Halogen bulbs in SUPER WHITE as well. AUTOMOTIVE APPLICATION GUIDE is also available for Fog Lights.

Don't forget, VISION X BLOW OUT SALES are still going on till SUPPLIES LAST. Now is your chance to save some serious CHANGE on LEDs. Note I have not lowered prices down on our site yet. Only FORUM MEMBER'S know about this deal. HURRY UP!

One of the series they are BLOWING OUT is the 10 WATT EVO PRIME SERIES. With it's sleek look lower profile bar, single row, can fit in tighter places, Maybe a grill or bumper. Think about it. Don't delay! Contact me direct for your quote Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

EVO PRIME

420.jpg

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 08-28-2014, 04:00 PM   #28
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Glad to finally say that VISION X IS COMPLETELY ON OUR SITE!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW!

Thanks for your patience on this, as we added all their products. If anyone needs help finding something, just let me know and I would be glad to quote it out for you as well!

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

download.jpg

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 09-17-2014, 02:00 PM   #29
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

VISION X is the WORLDS leading LED manufacturer!! And it's IN STOCK at Rockridge4wd!! Let me know what you're looking for and i'll get you the best deal we can give!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW VISION X!!

Contact me direct! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

8.7-round-euro-hid.jpg

8.7-round-euro-cover.jpg

40-xmitter-prime-xtreme-narrow.jpg

visionx4.jpg

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com
Unread 09-24-2014, 02:50 PM   #30
Rockridge4WD
Vendor

2010 JK Wrangler 

Ready for the BEST LED lighting on the market today!? VISION X has taken innovation to the NEXT level!! Contact me direct for the best deals we can give!!
Joel@rockridge4wd.com

CLICK HERE TO VIEW VISION X ON OUR SITE!!
visionx2.jpg

visionx3.jpg

visionx4.jpg

Jeff@rockridge4wd.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.