Poison Spyder's Christmas Wish List Contest! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Poison Spyder's Christmas Wish List Contest!

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-16-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
DTS
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Poison Spyder's Christmas Wish List Contest!

Share your Poison Spyder Christmas Wish List for a chance to win the TOP ITEM from your list! CLICK HERE for instructions to enter (be sure to follow them closely). We're conducting the contest on our Facebook page, and we'll draw a winner during a live broadcast on Facebook next Tuesday.

Depending on what you put at the top of your list, you could win a Poison Spyder Lazer-Fit Full Cage Kit...

Or how about a set of Ricochet Rockers...

How about a fullly outfitted BFH Bumper...

Or maybe even a set of our new Brawler Rockers...

BTW, if you haven't already done so, become a Fan of Poison Spyder Customs on Facebook for access to all of the newest product announcements, sneak previews on upcoming products, news about events and runs, lots of killer Jeep photos and of course many special promos and give-aways that we do exclusively for our Facebook fans!

Merry Christmas from Poison Spyder Customs!

DTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2010, 12:44 PM   #2
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Race Rig

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Cool! Thanks for doing this!
REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2010, 04:26 PM   #3
crusher242
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Too bad it's on Facebook. Us guys that don't run with that crowd really miss out.
Unread 12-16-2010, 04:58 PM   #4
04_Sahara_Man
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm In! ^its not that hard to sign up
In Pennsylvania, fun is illegal
Xbox live GT - TheExecutive00
Tama, Paiste, DW, Zildjian, Vic Firth....yes I go boom boom!
04_Sahara_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #5
ajf1994
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Thank you Poison Spyder!
[URL="http://stu-offroad.com/support.htm"][COLOR="Blue"]I Supported Stu![/COLOR][/URL][/B]
High School Jeepers #361
Parrothead Jeep Club #46
37,xxx Miles[/SIZE]
[QUOTE=XJ-Tim;12621151][SIZE="1"]my welds look like popcorn with sprinkles.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Benjamin Franklin][SIZE="1"]Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
ajf1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #6
McKBrew
JK Wrangler 

Neat contest. Lots of steps that I started until I realized that I probably wouldn't be available for the live drawing anyhow.

Good Luck to whoever does win!
McKBrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
EugeneTheTJ
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS...

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks, I am going to need it
EugeneTheTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2010, 12:30 PM   #8
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusher242 View Post
Too bad it's on Facebook. Us guys that don't run with that crowd really miss out.
Then start running with that crowd and stop missing out!

Facebook...its not just for teenyboppers any more
Unread 12-17-2010, 12:32 PM   #9
Fropleyqk
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS View Post
Facebook...its not just for teenyboppers any more
Fropleyqk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2010, 10:42 PM   #10
brian613
1977 CJ5 

Its great you all are doing this but I have a question do you offer a full cage for a cj5? I see one for a cj7 that would be my #1 wish but I don't see it.

project roadkill
brian613 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2010, 11:04 PM   #11
andy_mitch92
1977 CJ7 

I just got some rocker knockers and corner guards in October. All I need is a full cage.

You guys make some sweet stuff!!!

Thanks for doing this!
andy_mitch92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2010, 11:30 PM   #12
Max713
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Is there anyway you can close the "entry portion" of the contest Tuesday morning, and let us know what the required #1 item on the list is to even get into the drawing is? That way I don't have to make a special effort to be present for the drawing if I'm not even in it? Just a suggestion, I work that evening, I'm trying to figure out how to get the boss to let me use his computer for five minutes
Max713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2010, 01:11 PM   #13
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian613 View Post
Its great you all are doing this but I have a question do you offer a full cage for a cj5? I see one for a cj7 that would be my #1 wish but I don't see it.
No CJ-5 cage yet. So far there hasn't been much demand for it so we haven't put our efforts toward it yet.
Unread 12-18-2010, 01:19 PM   #14
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max713 View Post
Is there anyway you can close the "entry portion" of the contest Tuesday morning, and let us know what the required #1 item on the list is to even get into the drawing is? That way I don't have to make a special effort to be present for the drawing if I'm not even in it? Just a suggestion, I work that evening, I'm trying to figure out how to get the boss to let me use his computer for five minutes
There is no requirement for what your #1 item is, only that it has to be currently orderable on our website so you can hit the Like button and comment on it in Facebook (share the link to the product's page).

We're not going to change the entry deadline, but there is a possibility we might relax the rule that you have to be watching to win. So get your entries in even if you aren't able to tune in at the prescribed time. We've had a couple of people who said they couldn't get on the computer at that time so I'll be discussing with the boss on Monday whether we should relax that rule. I'll update this thread if that happens.

BTW, everyone please be sure to follow the steps, as we will be checking. It would suck to get disqualified from winning that $1,000 cage after we drew your name just because you didn't follow the rules
Unread 12-19-2010, 09:58 PM   #15
Max713
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Bump. Is there really this little interest in such an awesome giveaway/contest...

Wait... I'm being self destructive, I mean, NOBODY ENTER, I'LL WIN ANYWAYS SO WHATS THE POINT
Max713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.