Poison Spyder Ricochet Rockers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Poison Spyder Ricochet Rockers

New Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlNew Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 11-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
DTS
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Poison Spyder Ricochet Rockers

Poison Spyder Ricochet Rockers™ are built with the same hardcore toughness as its counterpart the Rocker Knocker™, with the added utility of a combination 5" step and slider. The main plate is CNC laser cut from 3/16" plate steel and precision brake-formed for a perfect fit. This rocker protection is the pinnacle of hardcore body armor protection, style and convenience. The Ricochet Rocker™ is available for Jeep TJ, Unlimited, YJ, CJ7 and CJ8.

Ricochet Rocker™ protection can be used alone or in combination with Crusher Corners™. The two body armor pieces fit together at the rear flare area. Used together, Ricochet Rockers™ and Crusher Corners™ form the ultimate protection, guarding your Jeep's body from the front wheel well to the tailgate. Ricochet Rockers™ are secured with counter sunk 3/8" stainless hardware, supplied in the kit with detailed installation instructions.

Ricochet Rockers™ have a distinguishing 5" dimpled plate that acts as a step and a stout reinforcement for the slider. This makes the Ricochet Rocker™ protection a very effective armor addition and an effective pivot for getting into your rock chariot. Jeep TJ,YJ and CJ7 have three dimples, Unlimited and CJ8 have four. With the dimple protrusions pointing upward, they give the extra benefit of increased foot traction when entering or exiting the vehicle, even with boots covered with snow or mud

Ricochet Rockers™ are further reinforced with additional bracing below the dimpled step. The dual tube support and slider bar is constructed of 1.5" DOM tubing, the step and corner gussets are CNC laser cut from 3/16" steel plate, and brake-formed to act as their own gusset for strength and a clean appearance. Everything is professionally welded and comes to you ready to paint and bolt on.

For installations in which you would like to protect the paint underneath the Ricochet Rocker™, as well as provide a measure of vibration absorption, we offer an optional Rubber Liner, precisely cut to fit between the Rocker Knocker and the Jeep's body. Be sure to order these separately, as they're not included in the standard Ricochet Rocker™ package.

Click Here for LJ Ricochet Rockers

Click Here for TJ Ricochet Rockers
Click Here for YJ Ricochet Rockers for stock flares
Click Here for CJ-7 Ricochet Rockers for stock flares
Click Here for YJ/CJ-7 Ricochet Rockers for aftermarket flares
Click Here for CJ-8 Ricochet Rockers

DTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2011, 09:13 AM   #2
mogo116
2013 JK Wrangler 

Any specials on these for Xmas dusty?
mogo116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2011, 09:56 AM   #3
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogo116 View Post
Any specials on these for Xmas dusty?
The current Special of the Month for December doesn't specifically pertain to the Ricochet Rockers, but of course it can be applied to them--get you some free stuff along with your purchase. Oh, I sent you a PM too.
Unread 03-09-2012, 08:39 AM   #4
TroubleNEO
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Bump for the people at Poison Spyder. From the lady that usually answers the phone, to the gentleman I spoke with regarding fitment and technical issues my experience with them has been great.

When I originally received my LJ Ricochet Rockers I feared that I may have received the wrong set since the ones I received do not have the "notch" for the Unlimited logo as shown on their site. A quick phonecall, and emailing some pictures later I promptly received a call from a gentleman who's name I cannot recall. He informed me that they haven't updated the pictures yet, but the set I received is one of the first slightly different sets to work with their new DeFender flares.

As soon as I opened the box I was blown away at the quality of the cuts, welds, and just the whole product overall all the way down to the hardware they come with. The bedliner on the guards is drying now and I cannot wait to get these things on my Jeep.
Unread 03-12-2012, 10:03 AM   #5
DTS
Vendor

Thanks for your kind words TroubleNEO!
Unread 04-18-2012, 07:30 AM   #6
TroubleNEO
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Another bump for Rick, who always is willing to spend the time listening to my drivel on the phone when I call, and everyone else at Poison Spyder Customs.

Their products, service, and friendliness are second to none. The Rico Rockers I purchased recently saved my butt. After going over and over the incident in my head, and looking at the scuff marks on my Rockers I concluded that they are what pivoted me off of a rock, and sent me into the tree during my roll. Without the Rockers I may have missed the tree entirely and done at least a full roll, and who knows what else from there.

This would have turned out bad for me as my factory seat belt was not completely latched due to my own negligence and I have no doubt I could have exited the vehicle during the roll and been seriously injured or worse.

-Nick

Unread 05-09-2012, 10:36 AM   #7
DTS
Vendor

Another batch of Ricochet Rockers coming through the shop!

And a plug for Bill's Pool Service

Unread 05-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #8
WhiteRuby06
2006 TJ Wrangler 

could not be happier with my Ricochets. id post a picture but for some reason it wont let me. quality made product! highly recommend. defenders are next for me!!
WhiteRuby06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 09:39 AM   #9
DTS
Vendor

Thanks WhiteRuby06! I'd be happy to post your photos for you if you'd like to email them to me at dusty@poisonspyder.com. And if they're good clear, hi-res photos I can add them to our image gallery for the Rico's as well
Unread 05-15-2012, 09:46 AM   #10
DTS
Vendor

Thanks WhiteRuby06 for the pics!

Unread 07-19-2014, 03:16 AM   #11
cherren
1979 CJ7 

Jeep CJ7

Hi
I was wondering what was the best deal you could do for me on a set of rockers for my CJ7 please
cherren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2014, 12:54 PM   #12
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherren View Post
Hi
I was wondering what was the best deal you could do for me on a set of rockers for my CJ7 please
Hi there cherren. All of our products are available at a "Spyder Direct" price, directly from our website. This is typically 10% off of MSRP, and is the best price we can offer. Here is the LINK to all of our rocker armor products for CJ's. Thanks and best of luck with your build.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.