Poison Spyder Limited Edition T-Shirt: 2010 LCMR Jeep Show & Poker Run - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Poison Spyder Limited Edition T-Shirt: 2010 LCMR Jeep Show & Poker Run

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-24-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
DTS
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Poison Spyder Limited Edition T-Shirt: 2010 LCMR Jeep Show & Poker Run

Here's the design for our Limted Edition T-Shirt to commemorate the Ninth Annual Low Country Mud Rats Ninth Annual Jeep Show & Poker Run, which we are the title sponsor for. Details and pre-order info is below.

This great looking T-shirt features a detailed 2-color design with plenty of Spyder attitude, printed on the back. The Poison Spyder logo is printed across the chest, with the LCMR club logo on one sleeve and our "Made In The USA" graphic on the other sleeve. Printed on a high quality, AMERICAN MADE "Ash" (light gray) men's or ladies cotton T-shirt. Here's a rendering of front and back:

The LCMR Jeep Show & Poker Run is a fund raising event to benefit the Intrepid Fallen Heros Fund and the Blue Ribbon Coalition. We will be donating a portion of the proceeds from sales of these T-shirts to the Low Country Mud Rats to distribute to these organizations with the rest of their fund-raising efforts.

This is another one of our LIMITED EDITION t-shirts that will become an instant classic just like our past King of the Hammers and Jeep Beach T-shirts. As such, it will only be printed once, to cover pre-orders and a small amount to be sold on-site at the event. Even if you're going to the event, its a good idea to pre-order in order to make sure you don't miss out. Pre-orders may be placed on our website by CLICKING HERE or by calling the shop at (951) 849-5911. If you plan to pick up your shirts at the event, please note "Will Call" in the comments if you order online, or let us know if you call, and we'll delete the calculated shipping costs before processing. Shipped orders will go out by September 30. Orders must be paid for in advance, even if you're picking up your T-shirts at the show.

WE WILL BE TAKING ORDERS UNTIL 8:00 AM AUGUST 30 (Monday). So please get your orders in before then.

To learn more about this event, CLICK HERE. We expect a big crowd and its for a great cause!

DTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
GotLime
2008 JK Wrangler 

n/m

Last edited by GotLime; 08-25-2010 at 07:27 AM..
GotLime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2010, 02:09 PM   #3
DTS
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLime View Post
I'm not trying to pee in your Cheerios, but $11+ dollars to ship a t-shirt seems excessive. I x'ed out when I got to the shipping costs.
The shopping cart software is not always accurate on the shipping charges it calculates. We process orders manually (your card is not charged automatically when you place the order), and only charge the actual shipping. If you'd like a more accurate shipping quote you can call the shop and Brent would be happy to get that for you.

As for the pissing in our Cheerios thing, that's exactly what you did by publicly posting a complaint here in our thread (which I think is against the rules, BTW). You could have PM'd it instead.
DTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #4
MrGipe
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I can't wait to pick mine up at the show. They look bad***!

[COLOR="navy"]Blue Jeep Member #345[/COLOR]
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/mrgipes-02-tj-build-1082641/[/url]
MrGipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2010, 07:29 AM   #5
GotLime
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS View Post
The shopping cart software is not always accurate on the shipping charges it calculates. We process orders manually (your card is not charged automatically when you place the order), and only charge the actual shipping. If you'd like a more accurate shipping quote you can call the shop and Brent would be happy to get that for you.

As for the pissing in our Cheerios thing, that's exactly what you did by publicly posting a complaint here in our thread (which I think is against the rules, BTW). You could have PM'd it instead.
I apologize. I wouldn't consider it a complaint. I'd call it feedback. I thought you might like to know why I (and maybe others) were not purchasing your product.

I know it's just a t-shirt. Not a big deal to you. Not a big deal to me either.

I'm gonna go on with my life now. Sorry I tried to help.

Have a great day.
GotLime is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.