Poison Spyder JK Light Bar Mounts for 50" Rigid LED's - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Poison Spyder JK Light Bar Mounts for 50" Rigid LED's

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-06-2013, 03:04 PM   #16
DTS
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGEDAC View Post
You sell light brackets for a 1995 yj like the ones I see for the jk
Not at this time. We've had a couple of inquiries for them and are considering it. We've found that a $1500 light bar is a tough sell for most YJ owners, but if there are a few out there we will do it.

DTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 10:44 AM   #17
cboemio

I apologize, I didn't realize this was a vendor thread. But like I said, I really think this light bar is awesome. Im going to purchase soon. Just not sure if I should go with the duel layer lights or single.

Thanks for your help.
cboemio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #18
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboemio View Post
I apologize, I didn't realize this was a vendor thread. But like I said, I really think this light bar is awesome. Im going to purchase soon. Just not sure if I should go with the duel layer lights or single.

Thanks for your help.
To be honest, the single row (SR-series) will probably put out as much light as you'd practically need for regular night wheeling. And its quite a bit cheaper than the dual row so if you're looking to save a little cabbage the single row should be fine. The dual rows come in handy on our KOH race car, so you can see farther down the track when you're going 80 in the dark across the desert. But like I said for most casual wheeling a 50" dual row is probably a little overkill.
Unread 04-03-2013, 12:27 PM   #19
DTS
Vendor

It seemed like just about every LED light bar in Moab was installed on Poison Spyder mounts!

Unread 12-26-2013, 09:27 AM   #20
Katamarino
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Is the TJ light mounting kit also compatible with the ARB Safari snorkel, like it is on the JK?

Edit: I sent an email asking the same thing this morning and already have a reply! That's good service.

Quote:
As for compatibility with the snorkel. From the pictures I have seen it looks to clear it. I cannot be 100% sure as we have not installed them together.
Has anyone installed these together who could give a definitive answer? I'd hate to end up with clashing products.

Last edited by Katamarino; 12-26-2013 at 10:50 AM..
Katamarino is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.