Poison Spyder Hood Louvers - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Poison Spyder Hood Louvers

Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Artec Holiday Sale!

Unread 06-21-2011, 11:22 AM   #121
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Raider911 View Post
x2
x179

IndyORV
B2CARPEN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2011, 11:58 AM   #122
ssquier92
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Everyone make sure you check your hood.. I had an 02 with stock hood and only had one nozzle, and my cousin has an 01 with only one nozzle.. I dont know what the deal is but they both have hoods from the factory never replaced or in an accident. I have seen my buddies 99 that has two.. but check your hood out! you may get lucky!
2002 TJ 3.25" RC lift, 1.25 BL, MML, 33X12.50 Goodyear MTR w/ Kevlar, adjustable front trac bar, cut stock bumper, poison hood louver, B&M short shifter, chromoly rear axle shafts in the d44 4.88s Grizzly locker, Aussie locker up front in d30,10,500lb winch w/ synthetic rope, antirock, jcr sliders, savvy arms

Work harder, thousands of people on welfare are counting on you.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/ssquier92s-02-tj-build-thread-1142141/index4.html"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/ssquier92s-02-tj-build-thread-1142141/index4.html[/URL]
ssquier92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #123
Erik T.
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Interesting.

I just checked mine and it has one nozzle on it. It was mfg'd in May 2001 according to the door panel tag.

Looks like I don't have to wait either! (Unless there's some other difference? Like the hinges have shifted or anything?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
Hack work? :rofl: You just described half the modified jeeps on this board.
Erik T. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2011, 12:39 AM   #124
ssquier92
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Nope there arent any other differences.. Mine fit perfectly! And the poison spyder guy i talked to was really surprised that i only had one nozzle but said that was the only thing stopping a dual nozzle guy from putting one on. I guess jeep was just having fun switching up hoods to make things more complicated.

Off topic but I wonder if they would ask at a jeep dealership if you said you needed windshield washer nozzle for a 2001 or 2002 jeep, or a hood..
2002 TJ 3.25" RC lift, 1.25 BL, MML, 33X12.50 Goodyear MTR w/ Kevlar, adjustable front trac bar, cut stock bumper, poison hood louver, B&M short shifter, chromoly rear axle shafts in the d44 4.88s Grizzly locker, Aussie locker up front in d30,10,500lb winch w/ synthetic rope, antirock, jcr sliders, savvy arms

Work harder, thousands of people on welfare are counting on you.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/ssquier92s-02-tj-build-thread-1142141/index4.html"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/ssquier92s-02-tj-build-thread-1142141/index4.html[/URL]
ssquier92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2011, 03:25 AM   #125
Hobojo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

'02....stock hood....two nozzles. Looks like I'm waiting.

This would allow me to cut out my dent/chips from the wind blowing my hood up onto my windshield/hardtop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS View Post
Just a clarification that the initial hood louver product is specific to the '03-'06 TJ/LJ. A version for the earlier TJ's is in the works.

This post was in November, tell the product development department to quit SLACKING!
Unread 07-03-2011, 06:00 AM   #126
JEEPASAURUSREX9
1990 YJ Wrangler 

How about a cowl version for YJs... Any plans for any YJ ones ?
JEEPASAURUSREX9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2011, 10:54 AM   #127
DTS
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobojo View Post
'02....stock hood....two nozzles. Looks like I'm waiting.

This would allow me to cut out my dent/chips from the wind blowing my hood up onto my windshield/hardtop.

This post was in November, tell the product development department to quit SLACKING!
Its not like they've been working on that product since November and just can't get it right. It simply keeps getting sent to the back burner as other projects are deemed more important. We will eventually get to it, and the YJ version too, to answer the next question. I can't say when, because even if I say "soon" that leaves me open to a quote-bomb
DTS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2011, 12:06 PM   #128
goody6691
2003 TJ Wrangler 

are these in stock and ready to ship?
o3 tj, yellow, currie 4 in,savvy arms, 1in bl, mml, ramsey 9500, synth line, 8.8, 456's, arb's. 35x12.5x17 mtrk's, 17x8.5 raceline beadlocks, aem, banks exhaust, psc rear stinger, no limits front stinger, rockmen corners, a-z cage, piaa lights, rampage softtop, anti-rock, AA shifter, UCF aluminum skid.........98 audi a4, fully built, 350 whp awd, yellow
goody6691 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #129
DTS
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody6691 View Post
are these in stock and ready to ship?
There are some currently on the shelf but you'll need to verify with our sales guy when you place your order. (I don't know whether there are pending orders that exceed what's currently there--sales guy can tell you).
DTS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #130
Hobojo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS View Post
Its not like they've been working on that product since November and just can't get it right. It simply keeps getting sent to the back burner as other projects are deemed more important. We will eventually get to it, and the YJ version too, to answer the next question. I can't say when, because even if I say "soon" that leaves me open to a quote-bomb
Your CAD guy are buried in projects that are simply in higher demand than these.

So the solution is more people demanding these until their priority gets bumped up, right?

As soon as its finished, I'll be buying one. Not gonna pay $200 for an AtoZ louver. $130 from PS seems much more reasonable.
Unread 07-06-2011, 06:00 PM   #131
RobSheaTJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

i'll definitely be grabbing one of these.
()_)()_)-o-)_)
RobSheaTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #132
JCJeep97
2000 TJ Wrangler 

WOULD YOU ALL MAKE ONE FOR A 2000 TJ ALREADY???? I have no money but I'll turn tricks on a street corner for the cash to get one IF YOU WOULD MAKE ONE ALREADY!
JCJeep97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #133
green89yj
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Dusty, is PapaSmurf back in town yet?
WTS: 4.2 parts. Fuel lines, pump, block, head, accessories, just ask
green89yj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2011, 08:15 PM   #134
goody6691
2003 TJ Wrangler 

mine is on the way
o3 tj, yellow, currie 4 in,savvy arms, 1in bl, mml, ramsey 9500, synth line, 8.8, 456's, arb's. 35x12.5x17 mtrk's, 17x8.5 raceline beadlocks, aem, banks exhaust, psc rear stinger, no limits front stinger, rockmen corners, a-z cage, piaa lights, rampage softtop, anti-rock, AA shifter, UCF aluminum skid.........98 audi a4, fully built, 350 whp awd, yellow
goody6691 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2011, 01:00 PM   #135
vegetablegod
1999 XJ Cherokee 

This would defiantly jump to the top of my list if you had one for the XJ.
RC 3" series II AAL | RCX wheels | Kumho Road Venture MTs | RC Steering Stabilizer | Sony CD | Sony 6.5" speakrs | Audiobhan 10" bass tube | FM Super 40 | 20% tint | XJ leather seat swap | JCR Pre-Runner Winch Bumer | JCR stage II rear bumper.
vegetablegod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.