Poison Spyder Hood Louvers - Page 19 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Vendor Display > Vendor Display > Poison Spyder Hood Louvers

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #271
B2CARPEN

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
I think they stuck your stickers in mine I recieved 2 stickers.
Well how nice of them

Unread 05-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #272
DTS
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2CARPEN View Post
Looks great!

Speaking of stickers, I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get any with the louver. What the hell Dusty?!
Sorry, I don't pack the boxes. We usually throw a couple in each box but sometimes there's a hiccup. If you're expecting stickers make sure to note it on your order. Otherwise they're treated as a bonus--we try to include them but if we temporarily run out the guys don't hold up your order waiting for a new shipment of $.02 stickers to come in
DTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #273
cyberpyrot
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS

Sorry, I don't pack the boxes. We usually throw a couple in each box but sometimes there's a hiccup. If you're expecting stickers make sure to note it on your order. Otherwise they're treated as a bonus--we try to include them but if we temporarily run out the guys don't hold up your order waiting for a new shipment of $.02 stickers to come in
Holy crap I ordered stickers so i have to mention in the notes other wise i will get an empty box?

Hahaha just kidding

Thought of the day
Trust people who like big butts they cannot lie...
cyberpyrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #274
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Holy crap I ordered stickers so i have to mention in the notes other wise i will get an empty box?

Hahaha just kidding
I know you're kidding I just wanted to make it clear to anyone else reading this thread, that if the FREE stickers we usually send with each order are a big deal to you, to make a note of it so we can hold your order up until more come in, if we're temporarily out of them
Unread 05-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #275
scot68
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Ok I bought 4 longer screws from home depot to finish the job here is the end result

I just ordered a windshield Poison Spyder decal I wanted to get the side decals too but there just out of my budget for this week. I also plan on getting the rear bumpers and the rolled fenders from poison spyder.. this will be a poison build ...
I'm confused.. On the pics of this JK the "Poison Spyder" name looks to be stamped into the louver along with the spyder logo however on B2CARPEN's TJ above only the logo is visible???
scot68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2012, 06:17 PM   #276
DTS
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by scot68 View Post
I'm confused.. On the pics of this JK the "Poison Spyder" name looks to be stamped into the louver along with the spyder logo however on B2CARPEN's TJ above only the logo is visible???
Currently the TJ Hood Louver has the Spyder only, and an old version of it at that. The JK Hood Louver has the full Poison Spyder logo. The TJ one (late model) will get the update on the next revision. The early TJ and YJ models will have the full logo when they are launched here sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Unread 05-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #277
JCJeep97
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS View Post
The early TJ and YJ models will have the full logo when they are launched here sometime in the next couple of weeks.
AHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA A I don't believe it!!!!!

EDIT: I'll believe it when I see it
Unread 05-16-2012, 06:00 AM   #278
B2CARPEN

2000 TJ Wrangler 

I gotta admit, I'm glad I got the old version with only the spider cut out, not sure how I would feel with the entire name and logo stamped on my hood. I don't mind promoting something small and simple but just not a huge fan of the larger banner.

Just admit.. Your guys are just having way too much fun with the laser machine
Unread 05-16-2012, 08:12 AM   #279
Cuder
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Currently the TJ Hood Louver has the Spyder only, and an old version of it at that. The JK Hood Louver has the full Poison Spyder logo. The TJ one (late model) will get the update on the next revision. The early TJ and YJ models will have the full logo when they are launched here sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by B2CARPEN View Post
I gotta admit, I'm glad I got the old version with only the spider cut out, not sure how I would feel with the entire name and logo stamped on my hood. I don't mind promoting something small and simple but just not a huge fan of the larger banner.

Just admit.. Your guys are just having way too much fun with the laser machine
I would only want the spider, not the full logo.

DTS, Will you cut to order?
Unread 05-16-2012, 10:20 AM   #280
scot68
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I agree with those above, I can live with the small spyder logo but I would not buy it if it had the full logo.

Dusty, I was planning on buying a powder coated version for my TJ this Friday. Your vendors should still have the original (small logo) TJ powder coated version right?
scot68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 03:04 PM   #281
2003X
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I agree, I like just the spyder as well.
2003X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #282
CJsPerson
2008 JK Wrangler 

I’ll admit the full wording is what’s keeping this product off my JK and I am in need of reinforcing the hood for putting the windshield down. The hood is starting to show signs of the extra weight.

I off road because I have a Jeep. I don't have a Jeep because I off road. Above all my Jeep is a convertible. That's where my love is for the brand ...convertible overkill
CJsPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #283
Jasons4x4
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It doesn't matter to me if you just have the spider or the whole logo because I don't think you'll be able to see it anyway with my Tuff Stuff hood rack/Hi Lift .
Jasons4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2012, 03:39 PM   #284
DTS
Vendor

Thanks to Matthew Parga-Manasse for this pic of the Poison Spyder Hood Louver on his JK

Unread 05-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #285
B2CARPEN

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Dusty, is that a custom paint job on Matt's jeep? I haven't seen that color on a JK before but I like it a lot.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.